ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Clown U at IOWA Game Thread*****

We’ll see. The Iowa offense looked like trash last week. It would be the most Ferentz thing ever to have the offense explode in this game. 😝

I won’t hold my breath.

Probably the biggest mystery of this game is how long Kirk sticks with Petras. The fact Petras wasn’t benched at halftime and is getting the start today is insane.

ISU 6
Iowa 10

Only because Iowa has yet to prove they can muster any offense and ISU has yet to prove they can score and not turn the ball over when Iowa isn’t playing prevent defense.
Maybe more than ever this game will be either won or lost on special teams and turnovers. If we keep our streak intact of no turnovers in the last 5 vs the Clowns we should eek out a win.
I see it low scoring with the Iowa D scoring 4 safeties and a FG and winning 11-6

Maybe more than ever this game will be either won or lost on special teams and turnovers. If we keep our streak intact of no turnovers in the last 5 vs the Clowns we should eek out a win.
I see it low scoring with the Iowa D scoring 4 safeties and a FG and winning 11-6
The offense has to move the ball and score today.

Reactions: the24fan
Just stating the facts. Doesn't matter that it hasn't happened yet. I won't be posting during the game, so I figured I'd get it on the record now.
Did you even read what you wrote above? You admit it hasn't happened and yet, refer to it as a fact. This one goes on the wall of fame for clone delusion.

Texas is hanging with Alabama. Tied and the half. UT dropped a TD pass and missed a chip shot. Should be up by 7.

We’ll see. The Iowa offense looked like trash last week. It would be the most Ferentz thing ever to have the offense explode in this game. 😝

I won’t hold my breath.

Probably the biggest mystery of this game is how long Kirk sticks with Petras. The fact Petras wasn’t benched at halftime and is getting the start today is insane.

ISU 6
Iowa 10

Only because Iowa has yet to prove they can muster any offense and ISU has yet to prove they can score and not turn the ball over when Iowa isn’t playing prevent defense.
5 safeties is asking a lot of the D.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT