ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iowa vs North Texas Game Thread ***

If we lose to these clowns, I can't make fun of Nebraska this week. Wake up, defense.

This looks lie the Defense Parker had vs stanford in Rose Bowl. No penetration from Dline, back7 slow.

I still have not seen a replay that shows that is or is not a TD by Iowa. The call should have stood as called on the field.

Bower was the first issue on the long run. He gave away the side. When are we going to figure out he stinks?

Reactions: LGEND24
watching 11 am games there was just that feel... You know that stupid crap could unfold... This seems to be straying that way. Defense should be getting pissed.

Glass is half full: Our O pounded on their D on a long drive and when it was their turn, unt scored too quickly.
Glass half empty: We are Nebraska

Nice defensive series for the Hawks. I guess they decided their game plan against the 'clones worked so well they're just going to stick with it.

Can this developmental program please develop some speed and athleticism in the secondary and linebacker corp?

That rule needs to go away. Without question the dumbest rule in football. Fumble out of bounds at the 1 yard line, keep the ball. Fumble out of the end zone, lose the ball. Someone explain how that makes any sense at all

Reactions: Typical Situation
My alma mater is bitch slapping my Hawks! Lol! I'm not too worried...Iowa will get it together and win this game.

tenor.gif

If this comes down to basketball on grass I like the cards we have to play. Brian is still auditioning for the HC job, games like this is where he earns it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT