ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL MASTERS THREAD***

We like him because he’s from Iowa, and is a big Hawkeye fan. He’s a proud Iowan, which resonates. But I think there’s some stuff boiling to the surface, and he isn’t handling it well.

His game has slipped, but the asswhooping in the Ryder Cup and the heckling that has followed seems to be agitating him bigly. Which sucks, but you gotta ignore that stuff. It’s easy to be likable if people like you, and when things are going well.
Bro, if you come and play my charity event in CR I will get you on the Ryder Cup team

He won the Masters and at the Old Course, impressive for sure. He is being asked to do things outside of just being a golfer now

Bro, if you come and play my charity event in CR I will get you on the Ryder Cup team

He won the Masters and at the Old Course, impressive for sure. He is being asked to do things outside of just being a golfer now
Oh, there’s no way he’s leaving Keegan off the team if he had the same kind of friendship with him, that he does JT and Spieth.

We like him because he’s from Iowa, and is a big Hawkeye fan. He’s a proud Iowan, which resonates. But I think there’s some stuff boiling to the surface, and he isn’t handling it well.

His game has slipped, but the asswhooping in the Ryder Cup and the heckling that has followed seems to be agitating him bigly. Which sucks, but you gotta ignore that stuff. It’s easy to be likable if people like you, and when things are going well.
I think this is an excellent hypothesis. He’s does not seem like he is having any fun at all

People want to blame Zach for that because he was the Captain, which is BS. That US Ryder Cup team laid an egg. They played like they didn't want to be there.

People want to blame Zach for that because he was the Captain, which is BS. That US Ryder Cup team laid an egg. They played like they didn't want to be there.
I didn’t agree with him picking JT, and he ended up being one of the better players for the U.S. I don’t think the end justified the means though. They’re just way too chummy to think that it didn’t play a factor in him being selected.

But you’re exactly right; there were guys on that team who played like absolute shit. Every Ryder Cup captain gets way too much credit/blame.

Well ... umm ... proper speech at Augusta dictates only that fans be referred to as "patrons," and is completely silent on calling for them to "fvck off."

I think you're good Zach!

Scottie’s putter is gonna cost him a jacket. Hopefully he can get a few birdies on the back, get that cashout amount back up there, and then I’m cashing it. I can’t trust his putting enough to wait this out for 26 more holes. He’s not the only guy hitting the ball well.

The paramount “features group” basically followed Tiger with no other groups really.

Just threw a few bones on Xander at +3300. 5 strokes is nothing after what we saw with these greens this afternoon and he only needs to pass 4 players.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Bryson was really down in the dumps before he holed out. Poor body language.
Maybe he can build on that.

Just threw a few bones on Xander at +3300. 5 strokes is nothing after what we saw with these greens this afternoon and he only needs to pass 4 players.
I get it, Scottie is #1 in the world. But those odds on a player who basically lives near the top of the leaderboard in most majors he plays in, is insane.

I generally think there is very little value in betting golf, but that play is a smart one, in my opinion.

Last day longshot bets - Homa to win or DeChambeau to win. Small bets just for fun.

Might try to put together a top ten parlay, but the odds are all shit now, even with a profit boost.

Added ESPN+ - viewing options are better than paramount.

I love JT but he sucks right now. Lot of talent coming up and making life tough on JT, Rickie, etc.
The no pic wife and I sat and watched him on the pitching green throwing wedges at Tuesday practice. He was mostly spot on but had some mis-hits that didn't work for him. Still, it was fascinating to watch, seeing him it check and roll out shots.

Rahm showed up as well, that dude is really good. He hit 6 shots in a row out of the bunker, each shot had a different trajectory, each shot either checked, checked and released, or just released. All 6 shots ended up with in a foot of each other.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Put a little bit on Collin at +440 boosted. Couple other top 20 parlays I placed on Friday. Rory and rahm are gonna screw one of them up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT