ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

Shouldn't he be campaigning, or spending quality time with Barron and Melanie instead of rage posting? Doesn't seem like much of a gag order given how frequently he posts about being unable to speak. He should definitely testify. Then he could talk for as long as he wants about whatever he wants to talk about.

Can you imagine, if Biden went of on unhinged rants like this, constantly?
It proves double standards are not just a liberal thing.

I actually miss the days when it was liberals who were predominantly the ones who were unhinged, hypocritical, held double standards, lacked self awareness, and didn’t accept election results.

Thanks to Trump and MAGA, those standards have been blown out of the water by what has now become the cesspool Republican Party.

Millions of people falling all over themselves to defend and vote for a rapist. What a time to be alive!!
Disgusting.

Worse, if Trump doesn’t stroke out or collapse into cardiac arrest in the next six months, I have a sneaking suspicion he is going to win the Electoral College in November.

Trump wants to testify but only if he can’t be cross-examined.

That sentence was not a joke.

In further proof Trump expects preferential treatment in court. Todd Blanche just told Judge Merchan he did not want Trump to be cross examined if he testifies in his criminal trial. Trump and Blanche expects Trump to be able to spout whatever lies he wants on the stand with no pushback or questions from the prosecution. Judge Merchan is expected to deny this ridiculous and possibly unethical request.

Blanche is veering into very dangerous ethical violation grounds for an attorney. Such as when he said Trump cannot testify due to his gag order. Something Merchan made clear was not true. Blanche was warned that he was ”losing all credibility with the court”. Soon he may understand what MAGA means for a Trump attorney. Making Attorneys Get Attorneys.

Definitely not a good day for Trump. Defense wants to paint Cohen as having acted alone in the hush money payments. But Hicks blew that out of the water.

From her testimony it's painfully clear that Trump was at the center of these scandals and payments. She said that Trump was the entire marketing department for the campaign. So the defense is basically screwed with any claims that Trump was unaware or that anyone else directed the efforts to shut down these explosive stories.

Further she went on and on about how bad Trump knew the scandals were and how badly he wanted them gone. I believe that she called them category 5 hurricanes and that Trump was consumed with stopping them.

The fact that Trump couldn't even look at Hicks during her testimony probably reveals that he knew she was shanking him.

Biden gets no credit for his accomplishments. I’ve never seen anything like this.

Worse: 'Conservative' representatives and governors are trying to claim credit for something they fully campaigned AND voted against!

Folks need to understand, that if you vote those 'conservatives' into power, you won't get any of these things that you actually WANT.

The only reason is, honestly, is that Biden and Kamala are so god awful that someone like Trump even has a chance.

Thats really the answer and you know it in your heart of hearts.
It wouldn’t matter if Ronald Reagan was the Democrat president in office… MAGAs would say he’s so awful that they have no choice but to vote for Trump. Keep making excuses for the lying, military degrading, failed businessman, serial cheating, con man.

Biden isn’t ideal, but he’s been at least average. To try to make him into some terrible guy is laughable. Trump is so bad it’s all you can do… try to put he and Biden at the same level. Biden doesn’t excite me but he’s a million times better than the alternative.

It proves double standards are not just a liberal thing.

I actually miss the days when it was liberals who were predominantly the ones who were unhinged, hypocritical, held double standards, lacked self awareness, and didn’t accept election results.

Thanks to Trump and MAGA, those standards have been blown out of the water by what has now become the cesspool Republican Party.
You ain't black if you don't vote for me

Hope Hicks: "I think Mr. Trump's opinion was it was better to be dealing with it now, and it would have been bad to have that story come out before the election."

This cooks Trump pretty bad for any claims that he wasn't trying to kill the story for his campaign.

Millions of people falling all over themselves to defend and vote for a rapist. What a time to be alive!!
As an Iowan I'm troubled by the fact that News Barbie, Breadbags, MMM, and Kimmie will elbow each other out of the way to appear on stage with Trump during rallies as the campaign heats up. I don't agree with much that Breadbags has done as a senator, but she has done laudable work in providing better frameworks for reporting sexual harassment in the military, and in providing survivors of sexual assault better resources. Yet, she'll be fighting for stage time with Trump, staring adoringly at him in the frame of the camera.
Disgusting.

Jen Psaki Thursday night trial recap

Trump 'hates the fact that we did it,' Michel Cohen claims in recording played at trial

Instead of campaigning on Saturday, Donald soothed his ego with a $40,000 per seat fundraiser at Mar A Lardo after a day of golfing. For 90 minutes he raged against Fani Willis, Joe Biden, and Jack Smith. Referring to the decorated federal prosecutor as a "F***ing a**hole".
Also in attendance were multiple people in the running to be Trump's VP, who were called upon to take the dais and praise Dear Leader in a show of fealty.
Tomorrow when court resumes he'll whine about not being able to campaign, and Fox will amplify the lie.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trum...ration-nazi-attack_n_663701c8e4b001bbb50fc79a

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT