ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Attendance

lol I pay for B1G+, ESPN+ and Netflix.
No harm intended. I just wanted others to know who may have been following along. There are a few hundred services that carry NBC so most (no you) are likely to have it available. You just go to nbc.com, then click "sports" at the top of the screen, then click on one of the "live" programs and you will be asked which service you have. You will need to enter your sign-in and password for that service. Simple as that. All four mats plus the quad screen were available. I opened each of the five screens into it's own tab for easy navigation. Not as easy as Peacock but plenty functional.

Reactions: Trapper85
No harm intended. I just wanted others to know who may have been following along. There are a few hundred services that carry NBC so most (no you) are likely to have it available. You just go to nbc.com, then click "sports" at the top of the screen, then click on one of the "live" programs and you will be asked which service you have. You will need to enter your sign-in and password for that service. Simple as that. All four mats plus the quad screen were available. I opened each of the five screens into it's own tab for easy navigation. Not as easy as Peacock but plenty functional.
Thanks. I’ll work on that next time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT