ADVERTISEMENT

PBP - Session II

We have four guys in the finals...three with a decent shot to win it in Gilman, Brooks, and Clark. Cory can only wrestle to one side and is in the finals. What heart.
Big Brooks and Clark fan tomorrow. Go Iowa!!!!

Our PSU board pessimists are already jumping into the lifeboats

Reactions: JBJRFL
The big over-achiever is apparently Clark, who started as the #3 and has made it to the finals. Gunther, Carton and Sorensen all will end up below seeding I believe. Another story ends the same. Fix this sht.

how many points do you earn by winning tomorrow?
not so many - if you win 1st =4 more. after that i think it is about 2 points for 3rd instead of 4th. and 1 point or so outside of that. Big points are done - if you are close (within 8 points or so) you can overtake. Bonus points are still in-play - but it is usually hard to get those late in the tourney.

not so many - if you win 1st =4 more. after that i think it is about 2 points for 3rd instead of 4th. and 1 point or so outside of that. Big points are done - if you are close (within 8 points or so) you can overtake. Bonus points are still in-play - but it is usually hard to get those late in the tourney.
thanks BP

The big over-achiever is apparently Clark, who started as the #3 and has made it to the finals. Gunther, Carton and Sorensen all will end up below seeding I believe. Another story ends the same. Fix this sht.
What are you drknking tonight? Would you like some Wildturkey?

Reactions: Exo and 86_90
I'll chime in on the Meyer discussion. He is doing his best...his skills and quickness are not a good match for anybody within the top 15 during the first period. Things start to flip to his favor when he's on the mat or when his superior conditioning kicks in. Overachiever

Reactions: 86_90 and Chuck C
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT