ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St Match Thread

One person. My apologies if you can’t figure it out why I’ve said it. Ignorance truly is bliss. You spend a lot of time over here policing the psu slants. It must be a real shocker to you that on this board it happens in the first place. Don’t you have your wife’s spitter to empty or something? Talk about me being a female yet here you are on an Iowa board trying to push back Iowa fans and their fanaticism about Iowa wrestlers. And all of this while defending psu or anyone or anything not Iowa? Sounds like a sad existence and futile fight but you do your best to convince hawk fans that Spencer isn’t that good and that psu fans, coaches and wrestlers are great etc. Bitch.
Calm down Moriah

No shit Sherlock. Is that what we were discussing? They’re boring wrestlers.
Such an off based posts about NCAA champs,. RBY is hardly boring. He is "hammer" 50 plus win streak. No one wrestles like he does. Kerk for a Heavyweight is an also a tremendous talent. great on his feet and his matches always include TDs. Starocci has wrestled in one of the toughest weight classes last few years. He generally dominates and the only close matches he has are against NCAA champions or world level champions in the finals. Dean , while small for his class, is a hammer top, best bow and arrow since Rutherford. Hardly boring.. Ask Cass, Warner, DeSanto, Kemerer how boring they were.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayridescarbon
Such an off based posts about NCAA champs,. RBY is hardly boring. He is "hammer" %0 plus win streak. No one wrestles like he does. Kerk for a Heavyweight is an also a tremendous talent. great on his set and his matches always include CDs. Starocci has wrestled in one of the toughest weight classes last few years. He generally dominates and his only close matches he has are against NCAA champions or world level champions in the finals. Dean , while small for his class, is a hammer top, best bow and arrow since Rutherford. Hardly boring.. Ask Cass, Warner, DeSanto, Kemerer how boring they were.
They all got the stall ride figured out....yah....I'm probably jealous...

Such an off based posts about NCAA champs,. RBY is hardly boring. He is "hammer" %0 plus win streak. No one wrestles like he does. Kerk for a Heavyweight is an also a tremendous talent. great on his set and his matches always include CDs. Starocci has wrestled in one of the toughest weight classes last few years. He generally dominates and his only close matches he has are against NCAA champions or world level champions in the finals. Dean , while small for his class, is a hammer top, best bow and arrow since Rutherford. Hardly boring.. Ask Cass, Warner, DeSanto, Kemerer how boring they were.
First of all, nobody can even read whatever the hell you’re trying to say. And secondly, I didn’t mention dean or kerk. Lastly, don’t ever compare desanto or kem to your boring wrestlers. Want to say rby was better? Fine. Stall? Nah, he was fortunate. But neither are or were more exciting than kem or ads.

Reactions: therod
Umm..what makes you think any of them even want to coach? Spencer included..
Would be nice if the PSU fans would crawl in a hole like their football fans. (still embarrassed about the biggest scandal in NCAA sports history) Also, Cael is a good coach. He did, however, run like a scared jack rabbit out of Iowa because he could not compete with Iowa while at ISU.

so you admit you have a problem with reading comprehension. Good, the way to fix a problem is first to admit it is a problem and then go take some classes….
Haha. So you read his next response below yours and think he’s not having a stroke? You must play the banjo in deliverance.

Reactions: hawx
Hey Trapper, i owe 100.00 to WFL correct?
Took me 30 minutes to figure out why you were asking me that question. 🙂 Since the only h2h rematch for the weights we bet on (141, 149, 165) was at 149, and the good guy won that match, I'd assume you owe $50 (you bet 2 of us $25 each). Now, since Murin beat SVN twice, I suppose we could double that, but since you were honorable I'll be honest - I didn't think those bets were indefinite (just the next rematch), so I assume $50 covers it.

First of all, nobody can even read whatever the hell you’re trying to say. And secondly, I didn’t mention dean or kerk. Lastly, don’t ever compare desanto or kem to your boring wrestlers. Want to say rby was better? Fine. Stall? Nah, he was fortunate. But neither are or were more exciting than kem or ads.
Sorry for the typos...now you can read it. BTW, I respect ADS and Kemerer. I never said they were boring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT