ADVERTISEMENT

psu nebraska

bartlett wins 9-6 but it was a close one. surprised he only got hit with 1 stall call. separate but related, basch said this past week that he doesn’t think bartlett uses his final year of eligibility next year

Is Starocci's flat ride technically stalling from the top?

He's just trying to flatten out the wrestler, using his legs to sprawl out the opponent's legs and help to keep them flattened out, making it very difficult to improve from underneath, thus entice easy stall calls.

The problem is the wrestler on top isn't really doing anything to improve/turn either.....just keep the other wrestler flat to build RT and induce stall calls.

But should there be stalling on bottom if top is just trying to keep them flat, and nothing else, like Starocci does?...................

Curious.

He's just trying to flatten out the wrestler, using his legs to sprawl out the opponent's legs and help to keep them flattened out, making it very difficult to improve from underneath, thus entice easy stall calls.

The problem is the wrestler on top isn't really doing anything to improve/turn either.....just keep the other wrestler flat to build RT and induce stall calls.

But should there be stalling on bottom if top is just trying to keep them flat, and nothing else, like Starocci does?...................

Curious.
pretty sure i saw something along these lines in Arnold's match...and he got dinged for it.

LOOK, you can't watch these stall artists pieces of garbage, and the REFs and see it any other way then what it is!!!

They lay on top parallel doing nothing and the guy on bottom gets called!!! They 100% SCREWED Nebraska at 149 and 157!!! They tried to screw them again at 184!!!

If this is the best we have right now in the NCAAs? Then no wonder several HS kids are able to win!!! VERY hard to watch, and worse, they beat us!!!

FACT is, IOWA needs to jump levels next year and end this F*** st SH*TSHOW they call wrestling!!!!

They just banned me again on their B*LLSH*T board for calling it AS IT IS!!!!

PepeLaBuea is a piece of trash for playing hurt on the TD!!!! REFs are right their beside him!!!!

LOOK, you can't watch these stall artists pieces of garbage, and the REFs and see it any other way then what it is!!!

They lay on top parallel doing nothing and the guy on bottom gets called!!! They 100% SCREWED Nebraska at 149 and 157!!! They tried to screw them again at 184!!!

If this is the best we have right now in the NCAAs? Then no wonder several HS kids are able to win!!! VERY hard to watch, and worse, they beat us!!!

FACT is, IOWA needs to jump levels next year and end this F*** st SH*TSHOW they call wrestling!!!!

PepeLaBuea is a piece of trash for playing hurt on the TD!!!! REFs are right their beside him!!!!
Outrageous. You shoulda stuck to your personal thread, which as I’ve noted, was genius.

Reactions: OldestandGreatest

IRON, quit holding back tell us how you really feel. 😀 You called Penn State wrestlers "pieces of garbage" yet act surprised you got banned from a PSU board not for calling AS IT IS, but rather how YOU see it.

Cheers!

Angry Jason Segel GIF by Apple TV

IRON, quit holding back tell us how you really feel. 😀 You called Penn State wrestlers "pieces of garbage" yet act surprised you got banned from a PSU board not for calling AS IT IS, but rather how YOU see it.

Cheers!
The wannabe bandwagon come on OUR board and say much worse!!!! What that piece of trash did to steal a match is 100% GARBAGE!!!!
Regardless of how we all feel about PSU top ride, if it isn’t getting called why aren’t we doing it?
Because SEE BELLOW!!!
Gabe did and got called for stalling?!
YES, 1) it is GARBAGE wrestling AND you have to understand the HISTORY of American Folk style AND why it is call RIDING!!!!! Old time wrestlers were trained to RIDE. There was no stalling. Some could RIDE till the cows came home!!! That is why RULES were put in place. Hell, why do you think it is illegal to clasp your hands for example???

The RULES are clear and as pointed out, GABE got called on doing something similar and QUICKLY I might add! Also I have NO problem with that stall call. NOW do it FAIRLY to ALL wrestlers. The KerKin rode almost parallel for 3 minutes before ever coming off the "over lay" of near leg/ankle. Did not try to turn the man at all. Yet POS REF called stalling on bottom!!!

GREAT news is they just aren't that good like everyone wants to make them out to be!!! MANY guys over ranked and almost all of their wrestlers are beatable and will get beat. BOOK IT!!!!

Now IOWA has to get BETTER!!!!

Exactly why I brought it up. I was so shocked by it. I thought they were the epitome of tough wrestling.
Enough said…

Last edited:
Reactions: IRONBIRD
The wannabe bandwagon come on OUR board and say much worse!!!! What that piece of trash did to steal a match is 100% GARBAGE!!!!

Because SEE BELLOW!!!

YES, 1) it is GARBAGE wrestling AND you have to understand the HISTORY of American Folk style AND why it is call RIDING!!!!! Old time wrestlers were trained to RIDE. There was no stalling. Some could RIDE till the cows came home!!! That is why RULES were put in place. Hell, why do you think it is illegal to clasp your hands for example???

The RULES are clear and as pointed out, GABE got called on doing something similar and QUICKLY I might add! Also I have NO problem with that stall call. NOW do it FAIRLY to ALL wrestlers. The KerKin rode almost parallel for 3 minutes before ever coming off the "over lay" of near leg/ankle. Did not try to turn the man at all. Yet POS REF called stalling on bottom!!!

GREAT news is they just aren't that good like everyone wants to make them out to be!!! MANY guys over ranked and almost all of their wrestlers are beatable and will get beat. BOOK IT!!!!

Now IOWA has to get BETTER!!!!
Geesh IRON, you are certainly invested in Iowa wrestling. Maybe a little too much. But more power to you, and perhaps your right; many of PSU's wrestlers are ranked too high. But it is what it is.

On the other board you said he was a POS. Why are you fudging your description here if you are so proud of yourself? Be transparent here Mr. Icallitasiseeit.
Seriously? Out of all the things he willing puts out there to nit pick, you choose the difference between piece of trash and piece of sh*t???

Come on , be better…

Seriously? Out of all the things he willing puts out there to nit pick, you choose the difference between piece of trash and piece of sh*t???

Come on , be better…
Here, I'll do better by posting exactly what he wrote in the post that got him banned.

pus st is GARBAGE!!!

PepeLaBue is a POS!!!!

REFS once again with the SCREW JOB in Happy Land!!!!

Glad it is on TV so ALL the RECRUITS CAN WATCH and see what GARBAGE you people ARE!!!

Here, I'll do better by posting exactly what he wrote in the post that got him banned.

pus st is GARBAGE!!!

PepeLaBue is a POS!!!!

Glad it is on TV so ALL the RECRUITS CAN WATCH and see what GARBAGE you people ARE!!!
Struggling to see why this would get someone banned. Seems tempered with good grappling acumen.

Curious.
Starocci is a master at looking really busy on top and all the while doing nothing to improve his position.

pus st is GARBAGE!!!

PepeLaBue is a POS!!!!

So what's the problem? He didn't once mention PSU or their wrestlers. Sounds like he was just mad at some cartoon he was watching. You guys overinterpret everything.

A grown man calling a college wrestler a POS and a piece of garbage and then calling all of that team's fanbase garbage as well.

He's been posting that stuff over here for years while getting "likes", people doubling down on his nonsense and patting him on the back.

A grown man calling a college wrestler a POS and a piece of garbage and then calling all of that team's fanbase garbage as well.

He's been posting that stuff over here for years while getting "likes", people doubling down on his nonsense and patting him on the back.
If you think he’s getting likes and patted on the back here you’re an idiot

Kiss off you wannaBe jerk!!! IOWA lives in their heads 24/7!!! ALL they do is wish they were us!!! Then while making terrible comments about IOWA wrestlers, they can't even admit what is going on in happy land is a DISGRACE!!!

IF it was 1 match, 1 bad call, a ONE time thing. OK, I get it, the REFs are human. It is NOT!!!! If you watched just some of their matches this year. You can ONLY draw one conclusion, and that is WTF is going on over there!?!?!?

Match after match, "bad" calls, wrong calls, totally BS calls!!!! They have GIFTED several wins JUST THIS YEAR!!!

I am sorry but I have a HUGE problem with people cheating in sports!!! I mean I guess you could certainly say the same about life, but when an athlete works his/her ass off, only to have it taken away, is horse sh*t!!!

The 125 match a few weeks back, they even REVIEWED it. Then their POS leader the greta Krailure went on to justify the call!?!?!?!? Instead of manning up and saying, "it was a bad call" which he knows will piss off the REFs who are in his pocket......

Then one match they had NO VIDEO REVIEW AVAILABLE???? Now you have PepeLaBuea, then the first "TD" at 157? Then they "reviewed" 184 to try and steal that one!!!

Then you have a CLOWN like this posting. You wanna look back and see what you all said about SPENCER LEE, his MOM, his DAD???? Just forget about what they said about me and I WASN"T EVEN ON THEIR BOARD!!!!!

Kiss off you wannaBe jerk!!! IOWA lives in their heads 24/7!!! ALL they do is wish they were us!!! Then while making terrible comments about IOWA wrestlers, they can't even admit what is going on in happy land is a DISGRACE!!!

IF it was 1 match, 1 bad call, a ONE time thing. OK, I get it, the REFs are human. It is NOT!!!! If you watched just some of their matches this year. You can ONLY draw one conclusion, and that is WTF is going on over there!?!?!?

Match after match, "bad" calls, wrong calls, totally BS calls!!!! They have GIFTED several wins JUST THIS YEAR!!!

I am sorry but I have a HUGE problem with people cheating in sports!!! I mean I guess you could certainly say the same about life, but when an athlete works his/her ass off, only to have it taken away, is horse sh*t!!!

The 125 match a few weeks back, they even REVIEWED it. Then their POS leader the greta Krailure went on to justify the call!?!?!?!? Instead of manning up and saying, "it was a bad call" which he knows will piss off the REFs who are in his pocket......

Then one match they had NO VIDEO REVIEW AVAILABLE???? Now you have PepeLaBuea, then the first "TD" at 157? Then they "reviewed" 184 to try and steal that one!!!

Then you have a CLOWN like this posting. You wanna look back and see what you all said about SPENCER LEE, his MOM, his DAD???? Just forget about what they said about me and I WASN"T EVEN ON THEIR BOARD!!!!!

It’s pretty crazy that Starocci keeps doing nothing, and yet keeps scoring technical falls and pins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT