ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting vs psu

@pml_dad , we can agree to disagree. When it comes down to it, all of us wrestling fans need to promote the sport.
As I've mentioned before I am an ACC fan but just like this board for the wrestling talk, and would also fairly say that I like Iowa the most of the "top" teams.

To me, Bael has all but ruined college wrestling. I can't see myself being seriously engaged with all these shenanigans going on. Hard for me to promote the sport to anyone when a guy who plays it fast and loose is stockpiling weapons like it's the middle of the Cold War because of "fun". Really sad. I'd bet a lot of fans feel the same way.

If there are shenanigans going on at PSU then it will probably come out sooner than later. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? It seems these days the reverse is true in almost everything without any evidence.

I am a die hard Hawkeye fan and will die that way. My motto has always been ala Ric Flair..........you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best. Iowa did the same thing Cael and Co. are doing now. Teams have not competed with the Iowa, Iowa State, Okie State, and Penn states for most of the last century except for a few here and there. Schools are not dropping wrestling because they are not competitive. If that were the case a sh!t ton of schools should drop a bunch of other sports as well.

Reactions: Ski and Goathead88
As I've mentioned before I am an ACC fan but just like this board for the wrestling talk, and would also fairly say that I like Iowa the most of the "top" teams.

To me, Bael has all but ruined college wrestling. I can't see myself being seriously engaged with all these shenanigans going on. Hard for me to promote the sport to anyone when a guy who plays it fast and loose is stockpiling weapons like it's the middle of the Cold War because of "fun". Really sad. I'd bet a lot of fans feel the same way.

It's hard to take someone like you seriously when you don't even use the proper autocorrect version of Cael. Gable dominated the college wrestling landscape a lot longer and by wider margins (especially in the Big 10) than Sanderson. Wrestling somehow survived.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT