ADVERTISEMENT

Reynolds takes aim at AEAs

Reynolds is on a "revenge tour".

She being pressured into revising her original proposal that she covered in her "State of the State" address was a considerable embarrassment to her.

Now, students will suffer.

Reynolds is on a "revenge tour".

She being pressured into revising her original proposal that she covered in her "State of the State" address was a considerable embarrassment to her.

Now, students will suffer.

She really hates the fact that she was such a poor student

If this is really happening, Reynolds might try and do what she did when she got pushback on her first attempt with the voucher program back in 2022...find Republican candidates she can control and "primary" everyone that doesn't "bend the knee".

For the benefit of Iowa's students, I hope not.
Let her so we can finally be rid of the pos once and for all in 2026.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Now that Kim's dream of a VP slot on desantis ticket has blown up she turning up her cruel side...openly disregarding how much pain she brings to constituents....poor and brown ones anyway.
She pissed off the MAGAt horde and team 🇺🇸 Blue Patriots. About to get ugly for her.

Now that Kim's dream of a VP slot on desantis ticket has blown up she turning up her cruel side...openly disregarding how much pain she brings to constituents....poor and brown ones anyway.
Don't forget the gay kids. Her God hates gay kids.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Wednesday seems to be the big day for the future of the present day AEA.

Even the amendments are pretty drastic.

This whole process of trying to steal $$$ from the AEA is just ass backwards.

The State Senate passes proposed legislation BEFORE the Iowa House has their bill.

So now...are we supposed to believe that there will be meaningful efforts to negotiate the two proposals?

Not buying it.

The intended end game is obviously to shift $$$ to pay for the voucher program.

What the heck does she think the AEAs did? This is already happening with the AEAs help.

Reynolds, and it seems too many Republican legislators, don't have any idea what AEA does.
All they see is the budget assigned to the organization and places to divert funding.

I guess their view is this..."Tough shit if you need the AEA services, I got other places where I need that $$$".

I love how Kim talks about more parental involvement, which would be great, it just does not happen in many cases. Many parents are shocked their kids have bad grades and ask what assignments are missing and all of that is on infinite campus, could check every day, but they act like they don't know what that is. Recently at conferences, my sister told a parent that her child is very behind in reading, and it is very important they read together for 15 or 20 minutes per day and the response was "I'm not a teacher!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT