ADVERTISEMENT

Rouse

If Rhule is the real deal Nebraska will be back real quick. The days of Riley and Frost were too good to last.

I think most everyone thought Frost was the real deal. Rhule may not turn them around, we shall see.
I appreciate your posts. Thanks for representing the Hawkeyes so well. I’ve lurked for years, but will now participate full time, I look forward to reading more of your posts. Too bad there are not more like you.

They did have a lot of bowl prep time to learn how to put letters and words together. Their inability to go to a bowl has reached the most futile streak in P5.......but this coach, this one is really good, he is the one.......lather, rinse, repeat

I hate the Cornhumpers, but that's BS of him to jump ship just a day or two after committing to them. NIL is a joke.
tumblr_mg9otuAMN61rcaovvo1_500.jpg

Nebraska's fb program motto the past fifteen years or so is which one? 1. Wait til next year! 2. We were great in 1988. 3. Hey, 4-8 is way better than 3-9. 4. Who's the coach this year? 5. Bowl game?? You mean like Jeopardy?

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyeFakeID
Nebraska's fb program motto the past fifteen years or so is which one? 1. Wait til next year! 2. We were great in 1988. 3. Hey, 4-8 is way better than 3-9. 4. Who's the coach this year? 5. Bowl game?? You mean like Jeopardy?

Not to squabble but they were really good in 1998 too

The Huskers bragging about their past is understandable. They had a damn good 50 year run.

I’m sure our fans would do the same thing. Heck we have posters here who bring up 2015 often.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkeyeFakeID
Things are not trending well for Iowa with Wisconsin and Nebraska making big moves in the portal and with coaching hires. And Iowa did make a splash with Mcnamera and All but have been missing left and right since then.
So here’s the thing about this. While you and I share a huge disdain for Brian Ferentz it’s doubtful we’ll ever be like some of these programs with 13-15 guys coming and going every year. It’s not easy playing this game. Not sure what everyone really expects to happen in the portal. Guys have to be a good fit, etc. Just let it play out. It’s tiresome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT