ADVERTISEMENT

Slick Willie is Clueless but....

I haven't listened to the most recent one but the previous one where willie claims he was just giving his opinion on where he thinks kids are going etc is not true. He made a comment in regards to Hall I believe "I know but I'm not saying"

This is I think what really got people fired up. We all know there is a pretty good chance Hall does not come to Iowa, but pretty much every interview or article about his recruiting in the last few months have had Iowa in the mix.
Willie comes right on and pretty much says that he knows Iowa and OSU are out of the mix. Hinting that this is something between him and "His Boy" Hall.

If that was it I think there wouldn't have been a big uproar, but then to add to that he digs a knife in by insinuating Sorinao and or Lee are long shots to Iowa. Which may even be the case but Iowa has been high on both their list on every other article or interview they have every given where they mentioned colleges.

This all done while he makes it very clear that he is "Boyz" with most of these guys.

Last edited:
My favogood for you.rite part of this post is where you tell CP to go f**k himself and then one sentence later you say you have never said a bad word about him. What an interesting little paragraph.

He is implying that I fabricate stuff. What I said TO him, not ABOUT him, is that he can go fornicate himself. I may be hot headed, but I am honest 100% of the time. I dedicate my free time to backing OUR program. Some guy at Flo bashing us and laughing at our coaches doesn't sit well with me. If some of you aren't bothered by these things good for you, that doesn't change my opinion. I also don't like a free pass for illegal aliens and our White House in skittles colors but that is a topic for a different day.

There is some serious ego, paranoia and delusions in quite a few of the posters in this thread. The nature of commentating is giving opinion... so sorry you don't agree, but you are making fools of yourself trying to implicate a much higher form of conspiracy theory.

Griffin Parriott is going verbal tomorrow. For the people that just want somebody to verbal

Reactions: andegre
Going verbal here ....Going to Madison Square Garden in March might cost me a divorce but dam still going .
Sorry off topic just had to make a post without hurting someones feelings. :)

Griffin Parriott is going verbal tomorrow. For the people that just want somebody to verbal
He's not going to Iowa.
I have a pretty good idea where he's going and it ain't Iowa.
Just to be clear this is my opinion and not Mr. Parriot's.

Sorry guys couldn't help myself. If you laughed great, if not GFY. I have never said a bad word about any of the folks that frequent the HR.

All I read was Griffin is going to verbal tommarrow. Never saw someone post he is headed to any particular school..

Me either, now GFYs. BTW PapaBear wins the best post contest. Weh8 is second. We need some Brody Grothus weight class controversy to change our focus.:D

vais you use to come around to talk wrestling quite a bit, now the only time I see anything out of you is when someone gets a burr about small willie, disappointing. if that's what you want to do a least admit the animosity comes from both ways,you act like little willie is an innocent in all this.

I don't like that Troy Aikman is a commentator in the NFL so I have given up my cable subscription and listen to all football games on the radio now. lol lol lol They will regret not catering to my wants and needs...I am going to bring the NFL to its knees
I'm in agreement with many that this issue is nonsense and everyone needs to get over it. This is really not a good comparison though.

A better comparison would be if John Gruden would "continually bash" the cowboys fan base. In that case, I'm sure many cowboys fans would be very upset, many would quit watching, and the network may indeed remove John Gruden.

Then again, maybe not.

I don't like that Troy Aikman is a commentator in the NFL so I have given up my cable subscription and listen to all football games on the radio now. lol lol lol They will regret not catering to my wants and needs...I am going to bring the NFL to its knees

Great comparison

shifty-eyes-2-gif.gif

Reactions: el dub
I think the comparison is spot on, (ridiculous = ridiculous) because willie has not defamed an entire fan base. That is your insinuation not the reality

edit-I regret giving more juice to this nonsense..I promise not to respond in this thread anymore. Believe what you want.

ISU doesn't even make the final two when it's kind of obvious they have some holes to fill around that projected weight class??? Ouch... Double Ouch! I'm sure Purdue uses the draw of better competition in the B1G, and maybe equal $$$, but still.
The BIG 12 is a joke for competition why would a quality kid go there other than to get an education?

Iowa State quit pushing for Griffin months ago and was not a need weight and did not offer him a scholarship. And it had nothing to do with how talented he is, because I think Purdue got a good one.

Last edited:
I remember when ISU was relevant in wrestling. Back when I used to look forward to that dual with Iowa. Now it's just a beatdown everytime

Surprised that ISU quit pursuing him. Thought he would have been at a need weight. Purdue got a good one indeed. Glad he didn't go to Minnesota.

Surprised that ISU quit pursuing him. Thought he would have been at a need weight. Purdue got a good one indeed. Glad he didn't go to Minnesota.

They do have Renaldo Spencer Rodriguez and Briceno, both placed top 8 at 70 KG at Universtiy Nationals. It could be they were feeling confident Griffin will be at 157, and ISU has a couple young guys they like there.

Reactions: buf87
I remember when ISU was relevant in wrestling. Back when I used to look forward to that dual with Iowa. Now it's just a beatdown everytime

That being said I would think ISU would beat Minny in a meet this year?

What's that say?

They do have Renaldo Spencer Rodriguez and Briceno, both placed top 8 at 70 KG at Universtiy Nationals. It could be they were feeling confident Griffin will be at 157, and ISU has a couple young guys they like there.
Parriot is a higher rated high school kid than either you mentioned.
Parriot is a higher rated high schooler than either you mentioned. I doubt ISU thought he wouldn't have been an upgrade. But we all can just guess. Maybe the parents crossed ISU off their list early in the process... so ISU fans can say "we were no longer pursuing him". Or... KJ low-balled them and they were insulted.

ISU may beat Minny in a dual this year, but that speaks more to how lousy the Gophers will be than how good ISU might be, imo.

I think the comparison is spot on, (ridiculous = ridiculous) because willie has not defamed an entire fan base. That is your insinuation not the reality

edit-I regret giving more juice to this nonsense..I promise not to respond in this thread anymore. Believe what you want.

That's because you are a Penn State fan you freaking twit. You idiots didn't think Paterno was guilty of anything either.

Willie sure is trying to let this die isn't he. He is arguing with Iowa fans on the Oklahoma State site, he is liking your idiotic post above. Next he will say he loves Iowa and these things don't mean anything. I have seen Willie in person cheering for every Iowa loss in Oklahoma City, he is really fooling nobody here. He would get a better response if he would just admit his dislike of Iowa.

Last edited:
Only the biggest of idiots would think this is a good comparison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT