ADVERTISEMENT

Soldier Salute Session #4

Is someone on PBP for this one? I have BTN+, but only an Evil Empire subscription.

Respect the heck out of both guys.

I'm shocked, I see no upside to this.
Spencer has a handful of matches coming up within the next few weeks against returning All-Americans.

If he plans on wrestling, which he obviously does, then he needs these type of matches and live competition. He needs to get ready.

Do I agree with it? Not necessarily, but I also can't and won't argue against it.

Yeah I guess his knees are going to hold or they are not. Probably won't change much between now and 3 weeks from now.

Reactions: mcpat
I did not see any indication that his knees were bothering him. He was obviously getting very tired though and that is what worries me. I didn't like some of the situations in the third period that he was getting into. They are not positions that he would normally be in. I guess he and the coaches know what is best.

I did not see any indication that his knees were bothering him. He was obviously getting very tired though and that is what worries me. I didn't like some of the situations in the third period that he was getting into. They are not positions that he would normally be in. I guess he and the coaches know what is best.

Reactions: mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT