ADVERTISEMENT

State Wrestling 2024

That was a tough read from his dad. I could reference 5-6 different things that make me shake my head but I won't. I will just say Yikes.

Keep your head up Max! The best part about becoming an adult is you get to make your own choices and live your own life. You're almost there kid!
Old Man Chittum probably gave dad's post 1 million likes.

Think he’s heading there because of
We have 2 starters from NDSU….what does that say about us if I’m following your logic?
a unique academic program where you can get a degree in a trade, is a program combined with a community college. Perfect for him. I don’t think he really wanted college, even if it meant giving up wrestling, until this came along.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
That was a tough read from his dad. I could reference 5-6 different things that make me shake my head but I won't. I will just say Yikes.

Keep your head up Max! The best part about becoming an adult is you get to make your own choices and live your own life. You're almost there kid!
Very cringy imo

Reactions: WildTurk
Funny stuff.

What's funny? Do you think I'm making up his national level performances? Because these are easily to find online and stand on their own.

When he committed to NDSU. It was covered here in another thread. I believe he’s enrolling in a trade program at NDSU which offers business classes in the curriculum, which should help if he wants to become an entrepreneur.
My memory could be failing me.

Great. Sounds like an interesting program. Has nothing to do with why he's not a high level D1 recruit.

My advice is don’t read message boards

It's interesting that the post you replied to no longer exists.

We have 2 starters from NDSU….what does that say about us if I’m following your logic?

It says you don't understand what we are talking about. Magayna isn't a high level D1 recruit and NDSU isn't a high level D1 program. Are you actually trying to claim otherwise? Because that's the point you're arguing against.

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
What's funny? Do you think I'm making up his national level performances? Because these are easily to find online and stand on their own.

Great. Sounds like an interesting program. Has nothing to do with why he's not a high level D1 recruit.

It's interesting that the post you replied to no longer exists.

It says you don't understand what we are talking about. Magayna isn't a high level D1 recruit and NDSU isn't a high level D1 program. Are you actually trying to claim otherwise? Because that's the point you're arguing against.
Don't take this wrong, but sometimes you really come off as an arrogant jerk.

Heaven forbid anyone questions you.

Sorry but I don't see anything wrong with those replies. I've been far more aggressive many, many other times.

Regardless, your post shows an astounding lack of self awareness.
Well done... read HR a lot, don't post a lot... you're a bit abrasive... but happy to give credit when due.

Reactions: SPOONER
So..............................................................

Who do you guys got in the Finals?

3a Predictions
106- Desalvo SEP
113-

106- Desalvo SEP
113- Harper Norwalk
120- Pearson SEP
126- Koester Bett
132- Seaton Ia City High
138- Freeman Waukee NW
144- Naak Linn Mar
150- Diaz Waverly
157- Viinovich Ia City High
165- Helgeson Johnston
175- Hemsted Carlisle
190- Slade SEP
215- Ross Ft Dodge
285- Herrera Ames

3a Predictions
106- Desalvo SEP
113-

106- Desalvo SEP
113- Harper Norwalk
120- Pearson SEP
126- Koester Bett
132- Seaton Ia City High
138- Freeman Waukee NW
144- Naak Linn Mar
150- Diaz Waverly
157- Viinovich Ia City High
165- Helgeson Johnston
175- Hemsted Carlisle
190- Slade SEP
215- Ross Ft Dodge
285- Herrera Ames
I think as long as Hemsted isn't able to wrestle like Psyco Sid head-bobbing at a heavy metal concert, the older Ross will have a good chance to win.

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

Pearson vs Knight up next!

I sure like the singlet colors in this match

No score after the 1st period. Lot of respect being shown there

2nd- Pearson on top. Riding well. Stall warning on Pearson. Restart. 40 seconds left. Pearson rides out Knight the entire 2nd. 0-0 going to the 3rd

3rd- Pearson out. 1-0 Pearson. Pearson in on a shot. Restart. 30 seconds left. Knight has to go. 24 seconds. Knight coming. No score. Pearson wins 1-0

Last edited:
Pearson vs Knight up next!

I sure like the singlet colors in this match

No score after the 1st period. Lot of respect being shown there

2nd- Pearson on top. Riding well. Stall warning on Pearson. Restart. 40 seconds left. Pearson rides out Knight the entire 2nd. 0-0 going to the 3rd

3rd- Pearson out. 1-0 Pearson. Pearson in on a shot. Restart. 30 seconds left. Knight has to go. 24 seconds. Knight coming. No score. Pearson wins 1-0
That was one boring match

Doolittle did a lot right at the very end! I thought he was taken down until he wasnt!

Because freshman get screwed over with the state seeding criteria. They need to scrap it and go back to essentially a random draw of they are going to be too lazy and/or incompetent to get it right or at least make it better
No random draw please. But yeah they have some kinks to work out certainly

Naak didn't like being slammed on the edge of the mat by Clark. So he gave him the the crying hands after the victory 😆

Reactions: Muscles1989
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT