ADVERTISEMENT

Suriano to Rutgers?

Hey NY, I usually try to keep things light around here but I've got a serious question for ya. Does Rasheed ever say why he doesn't look to transfer? Seems like a guy that would want to start somewhere and he's probably gonna be stuck behind Nickal, McCutcheon and Cassar the next 2 years.
He feels like Penn State is the place that will get him a national title and and he has the ability to go with and beat those guys for a starting spot. Last year he was injured which played a role in ending his season so I guess he feels like at 100 percent he has a fair shot to start there. He had told us he was beating Hall when he first got there but obviously Hall has gotten better over his time at PSU

Am I the only one who thinks that all negative posts about Iowa wrestling and the Brands boys should be deleted on HR? Some of the posters should be banned also

Yes of course. Anything truthful must be ignored.
Obviously we prefer to live in a world of lies and fairytales. Please go back to your board with your truth as it is not wanted here

Reactions: DirkTang1
He feels like Penn State is the place that will get him a national title and and he has the ability to go with and beat those guys for a starting spot. Last year he was injured which played a role in ending his season so I guess he feels like at 100 percent he has a fair shot to start there. He had told us he was beating Hall when he first got there but obviously Hall has gotten better over his time at PSU

Thanks NY. Sounds like he has the right attitude.

BTW, forget about those Buckeyes of yours. You can tell Rasheed if he comes to Iowa, he'll beat Nickal at 184 for the national title and also be part of the team championship in 2019. I promise I won't tell any PSU fans. ;)

Thanks NY. Sounds like he has the right attitude.

BTW, forget about those Buckeyes of yours. You can tell Rasheed if he comes to Iowa, he'll beat Nickal at 184 for the national title and also be part of the team championship in 2019. I promise I won't tell any PSU fans. ;)
You wouldn't have to worry about me lol Piccininni might be in his ear about being a cowboy should he ever choose to leave

Reactions: rider976
Rasheed is my favorite non-starter at PSU, and I'm glad he is still on the team. He keeps plugging away and staying positive. He has the talent. He just needs a break. I hope he finds his way into the lineup and shows us what he has at 100%.

Sounds real believable. So when Cael got emotional after one of Taylor's finals losses he was crying for himself? The amount of hypocrisy on this site is amazing. "douche bag"

PSU fans can choose to believe what they want, call it CNN fake news, I don't really care. Again, that's worked well for you in the past. The truth is, it happened. I don't post on this board often, but I have been around for awhile. I wouldn't come on here spewing lies just to get a rise out of people.

I also never said Cael doesn't want his guys to win. When PSU wrestlers win, he wins. What I was saying is that at the end of the day, Cael is going to look out for himself over anyone else.

PSU fans can choose to believe what they want, call it CNN fake news, I don't really care. Again, that's worked well for you in the past. The truth is, it happened. I don't post on this board often, but I have been around for awhile. I wouldn't come on here spewing lies just to get a rise out of people.

I also never said Cael doesn't want his guys to win. When PSU wrestlers win, he wins. What I was saying is that at the end of the day, Cael is going to look out for himself over anyone else.

Are you trying to say his halo isn't always on straight?

Suriano is working wrestling camps as we speak at Rutgers. I'm all for a kid leaving psu and going to Rutgers, but doesn't seem like that'd the best place to peek your potential.

This has been enlightening, how do you get that many top level recruits at the same weight and keep them happy? You don't.

Last edited:
This has been enlightening, how do you get that many top level recruits at the same weight and keep them happy? You don't.

& this won't be the last. Your roster spot is only good until the next sexy recruit comes along.

Reactions: Huck
Rasheed is my favorite non-starter at PSU, and I'm glad he is still on the team. He keeps plugging away and staying positive. He has the talent. He just needs a break. I hope he finds his way into the lineup and shows us what he has at 100%.

Plus I hear he is the captain of the intramural wrestling Dodgeball team. Winning the PSU team trophy away from the softball chicks is a big priority for Cael. He's not going anywhere folks.

Reactions: ih8iast8
Who's your favorite boy band?

Suriano is working wrestling camps as we speak at Rutgers. I'm all for a kid leaving psu and going to psu for Rutgers, but doesn't seem like that'd the best place to peek your potential.

Unhappy Valley....crumbling is beginning.

The word out there now is he may have grown into 141 or even 149 and there is no chance to get back 125 or even 133.

That's a heck of a growth spurt.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT