ADVERTISEMENT

The Double Standard of Anti-Semitism

Tik tok is a sewer. 52 to 1 pro Hamas to pro Israel videos on there.

Scott Galloway running to the media to claim hypothetical victimhood.

forrest-gump-running.gif

He's not wrong. Crazy the college presidents or former college presidents couldn't say it was against their school's policy to call for the death of Jews.

Nothing wrong with being critical of Israel's actions here but conflating that to "Jews" is anti-semitic.

With the right if you are against killing palestinians you're automatically pro-hamas.
And if you think that Israel is committing war crimes you're an anti-semite.
They know it's garbage, but they think they have a winner with it.

The problem is a lot of these protests have gone from criticizing Israel to full on hatred of Jews.

With the right if you are against killing palestinians you're automatically pro-hamas.
Similar to trans in sports, if your view as the women’s sports are for biological women, you hate trans

Is it pro-Hamas or Pro-Palastinians? There's a difference. I don't know anybody who likes Hamas.
You're not paying attention then. Maybe you don't know anyone personally, but these protests are full of people praising Hamas and calling for the destruction of Israel and are violently threatening Jews. here...it's all out there to see.

But you saying this shows just how much of a double standard there is. Because if it was students in the Klan saying this stuff about gays at even ONE school, it would be national news and those students and professors would be immediately be kicked out of the school and fired from their jobs, as they should. But for some reason cheering on the death of Jews, at dozens of schools, doesn't get that same kind of ire drawn at it.

You're not paying attention then. Maybe you don't know anyone personally, but these protests are full of people praising Hamas and calling for the destruction of Israel and are violently threatening Jews. here...it's all out there to see.

But you saying this shows just how much of a double standard there is. Because if it was students in the Klan saying this stuff about gays at even ONE school, it would be national news and those students and professors would be immediately be kicked out of the school and fired from their jobs, as they should. But for some reason cheering on the death of Jews, at dozens of schools, doesn't get that same kind of ire drawn at it.

Really? Because when the Nazis show up waving their flags we're told to ignore them here.

Reactions: Bishop-71 and Ree4
Thousands of students in masks calling for the death of Jews and America while cheering on Hamas, and your first reaction is to deflect away from it. Exactly what I expected from you.

Because with the left, if you're a liberal screaming pro-Hamas chants and calling for the destruction of Israel, Death to America and Death to Jews, it's all part of that famous "right wing conspiracy" you have learned to love ever since slick Willie was getting hummers (from a Jew, ironically) in the Oval Office.

Really? Because when the Nazis show up waving their flags we're told to ignore them here.

Here? Where? On this message board? Because you posted a story about it from NBC who wasn't ignoring it. Also, are they doing that on a college campus and being allowed to attend classes the next day with no repercussions? Thanks for proving my point with the Double Standard so perfectly.

It's not that difficult but the right needs to muddy the waters so they have a winner.

Thousands of students in masks calling for the death of Jews and America while cheering on Hamas, and your first reaction is to deflect away from it. Exactly what I expected from you.

Because with the left, if you're a liberal screaming pro-Hamas chants and calling for the destruction of Israel, Death to America and Death to Jews, it's all part of that famous "right wing conspiracy" you have learned to love ever since slick Willie was getting hummers (from a Jew, ironically) in the Oval Office.
Link to thousands of American students cheering Hamas? I see some articles with titles about it but I don't see the articles differentiating between Palestine and Hamas. If kids are cheering the rapes and deaths of Israelis then they are pretty sick.

Coming from the OP...it checks out.
I like that you're in a thread about blatant anti-Semitism with proof of it all over the place and you can't bring yourself to educate yourself even a little and choose to just keep your head wedged up your ass. Only pulling it out from time to time to scream about the end of democracy that might happen if the boogeyman gets elected.

Looking through all of the hatred and violence actually happening to warn us about possible tough times ahead. So brave.

Reactions: Ronnie_B
I like that you're in a thread about blatant anti-Semitism with proof of it all over the place and you can't bring yourself to educate yourself even a little and choose to just keep your head wedged up your ass. Only pulling it out from time to time to scream about the end of democracy that might happen if the boogeyman gets elected.

Looking through all of the hatred and violence actually happening to warn us about possible tough times ahead. So brave.
You're flailing again. Freaking spazoid.

Reactions: Ree4

coming off the top rope with the killer lewinsky jokes

Link to thousands of American students cheering Hamas? I see some articles with titles about it but I don't see the articles differentiating between Palestine and Hamas. If kids are cheering the rapes and deaths of Israelis then they are pretty sick.
Perfect. Choose to remain ignorant, as to not have to take a side against your own nutbags. It's literally impossible to miss out on the tons of videos being posted here over the last week of people screaming pro-Hamas chants and yet somehow, you've managed to dodge them all. Amazing.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Columbia told Jewish professors and media that the campus was closed to non-students and faculty who don’t teach at the main campus. They scanned ID cards for Jewish professors and students.

They allowed different rules for protestors. Plenty of high profile protestors with no affiliation to the school were allowed in.

The removal of Jews from Israel by any means other than voluntary withdrawal would be by definition ethnic cleansing.

Reactions: noleclone2
Perfect. Choose to remain ignorant, as to not have to take a side against your own nutbags. It's literally impossible to miss out on the tons of videos being posted here over the last week of people screaming pro-Hamas chants and yet somehow, you've managed to dodge them all. Amazing.
Again, I have seen protests...I don't trust you. Because you are constantly full of crap. Are there literally THOUSANDS of college students cheering for HAMAS or are they just pro-Palestinians? Being ignorant is okay. Willful ignorance isn't. Educate me. I looked it up and I can't tell if they are actually thousands cheering for terrorists? Again, I am on Israel's side on this...always have been. For decades. Just not a fan of killing innocents but I do understand that shit happens in wars.

I just think you might be exaggerating thousands cheering on terrorists. Especially AMERICAN students.

Reactions: Ree4
Again, I have seen protests...I don't trust you. Because you are constantly full of crap. Are there literally THOUSANDS of college students cheering for HAMAS or are they just pro-Palestinians? Being ignorant is okay. Willful ignorance isn't. Educate me. I looked it up and I can't tell if they are actually thousands cheering for terrorists? Again, I am on Israel's side on this...always have been. For decades. Just not a fan of killing innocents but I do understand that shit happens in wars.

I just think you might be exaggerating thousands cheering on terrorists. Especially AMERICAN students.
I posted several videos in this thread already. Why don't you watch them?

Here...is the phrase "We are ALL HAMAS" confusing to you?

Reactions: eb05 and seminole97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT