ADVERTISEMENT

Today on twitter.

Can anyone please provide the CliffsNotes on what will be taking place in the N. endzone this year, in regards to fan occupancy?

I understand the screenboard will not be ready until 2019, but all seats (to include club seating) and all new amenities will be ready to rock n roll, is that correct?
Amenities will not be finished for this season. Seating is in and finished. Concourse areas and restrooms will be make shift (Portojons).

I wish Iowa would have gotten Michigan State or Michigan.

Yeah I would have guessed Michigan st. Flip us with them at Minnesota to Rutgers would have made more sense but oh well. Honestly who knows maybe Rutgers will be decent in that many years, but not holding my breath on it.

Check out @SWiltfong247’s Tweet:
That's not surprising at all. Of course, if you have several guys who at are playmakers ... then that makes the O distribute the ball around more. Consequently, the individual playmakers end up seeing fewer touches as a result. Rondale Moore's performance was largely a reflection of the fact that Purdue didn't have any other WRs who were that dynamic with the ball.

Reactions: David1979
That's not surprising at all. Of course, if you have several guys who at are playmakers ... then that makes the O distribute the ball around more. Consequently, the individual playmakers end up seeing fewer touches as a result. Rondale Moore's performance was largely a reflection of the fact that Purdue didn't have any other WRs who were that dynamic with the ball.
One could say by having more weapons on the field the offense can dictate the matchups it wants.

LOL

Ron dale Moore would start for us right now. So would the freshman from Maryland- Jaeshon Jones.

It would be nice if we could land a guy like that in this next recruiting class. David Bell?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT