ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender track runner wins 2 women's events in which race times would've been last place among men

Division 3
jim-carrey-scared.gif

Reactions: noleclone2
Many D3 colleges are very left of center with the culture of the campus reflecting as much. Imagine these young ladies that just lost out on a championship, knowing full well that they just experienced an injustice, having to go back to their campus with a smile on their face and just accept it or else.
Lol that you logged out of the NorthernHawkeye name just to say the same thing. In the words of your alter ego…Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: SoProudNole
Many D3 colleges are very left of center with the culture of the campus reflecting as much. Imagine these young ladies that just lost out on a championship, knowing full well that they just experienced an injustice, having to go back to their campus with a smile on their face and just accept it or else.
Citation needed.jpg

What’s the percentage of trans women who compete in all of women’s sports. There are 400 million people in this country. Of course it’s going to happen again and again. Different values of people hosting these events. But it’s hardly an epidemic that some folks are obsessed about.

What’s the percentage of trans women who compete in all of women’s sports. There are 400 million people in this country. Of course it’s going to happen again and again. Different values of people hosting these events. But it’s hardly an epidemic that some folks are obsessed about.
Tell that to the girl that didn’t make it to nationals in swimming because of a dude. Tell that to the girl that didn’t make the final heat because of a dude. Tell that to the girl that didn’t make the podium to a dude. Tell that to the girl that didn’t win a national championship because of a dude.

What percentage of people need to be the victims of bullshit before it’s addressed? Are you going to apply that same percentage to everything? ( mass shootings is waiting your answer)

Tell that to the girl that didn’t make it to nationals in swimming because of a dude. Tell that to the girl that didn’t make the final heat because of a dude. Tell that to the girl that didn’t make the podium to a dude. Tell that to the girl that didn’t win a national championship because of a dude.

What percentage of people need to be the victims of bullshit before it’s addressed? Are you going to apply that same percentage to everything? ( mass shootings is waiting your answer)
You lost the argument if you're comparing trans people to mass murderers. Get a grip with your bs.

I remain on record that competition should be against your assigned genetic birth only.

I remain on record that this issue remains very low on my priority list of things our elected leaders and people should be tackling.

I remain on record that reppuber’s raging boner for it and need to talk about it incessantly is ridiculous.

I remain on record that competition should be against your assigned genetic birth only.

I remain on record that this issue remains very low on my priority list of things our elected leaders and people should be tackling.

I remain on record that reppuber’s raging boner for it and need to talk about it incessantly is ridiculous.
It's beyond ridiculous. It's bigotry.

So you believe it should be restricted, but not important enough to fix?

I already explained this in my second point.

The topic has become a hornet’s nest of stupidity. There’s only so much bandwidth to deal with things in the world and there are bigger fish to fry IMHO.
This would take very little time and get more Dems elected

It's beyond ridiculous. It's bigotry.
It isnt bigotry. I am 100% not against trans people. I know one reasonably well. I find her agreeable and have zero issues with her chosen gender role IRL. But I would not find it fair for her to compete against biological women.

That doesn't make one a bigot. Like at all. It also doesn't make one any more of a bigot to be against gender transitioning before age 18 than it is to be anti tattoo to limit them to after age 18. There are permanent effects to gender treatments and requiring one to be an adult before making such decisions only makes sense to me.

To be honest, I find my position to be the position of almost all Americans.

It isnt bigotry. I am 100% not against trans people. I know one reasonably well. I find her agreeable and have zero issues with her chosen gender role IRL. But I would not find it fair for her to compete against biological women.

That doesn't make one a bigot. Like at all. It also doesn't make one any more of a bigot to be against gender transitioning before age 18 than it is to be anti tattoo to limit them to after age 18. There are permanent effects to gender treatments and requiring one to be an adult before making such decisions only makes sense to me.

To be honest, I find my position to be the position of almost all Americans.
It's bigotry to pretend that this is anything more than a local issue that the governing athletic association should handle.

Now if you agree that this is an overblown issue and that the governing association should set the rules, ban or no ban, then fair enough.

But if someone thinks that this is a national crisis requiring government action, then you're a bigot.

As far as transitioning goes, that's up to the person and their doctor. You should have no say in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT