ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is collapsing, even his GoFundMe page is done with

Any transaction that is tied to any stock's value may not be able to be used to comply with the bond amount; they want a cash, or cash-equivalent bond because the point is guaranteeing a payout to the winner if the appeal is unsuccessful.
Even if he was able to transfer the stock to sell, value would crater. The second he transfers, the market would get spooked and probably lead to a big drop. Then once his family member started selling, value would completely tank.

Reactions: Joes Place
Any transaction that is tied to any stock's value may not be able to be used to comply with the bond amount; they want a cash, or cash-equivalent bond because the point is guaranteeing a payout to the winner if the appeal is unsuccessful.

agreed, which is why I stated in a previous post that if the shares are transferred a family member could use the value to secure a loan against the shares

This was Trump

This is slowing inflation, and providing direct benefits to Main Streeters with lower energy annual costs they can use on goods and services

This is rebuilding infrastructure that Trump chortled about for 4 years, and did nothing.
Has nothing to do with "inflation".
It wasn’t for a lack of Democrats trying to thwart infrastructure as to not give Trump a win.

I have not read that a special master has been appointed, but if one has been, I would say yes and would assume it would be approved if the money was being used to pay the fine.
She is a former federal judge. I expect Trump will have issues being told “No”, by a woman

This is not directed at you personally:

Vested Interest: a person or group having a personal stake or involvement.

Obsession: an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

It's fine. Nothing I say will change anything on here, just like nothing that Biggrey, Scruddy, etc. posts will change the left's mind or vice versa. This place is firmly entrenched. It's just a cesspool of political obsession and the extreme sides trying to have their "gotcha" moments.

I have the choice to ignore and/or not click on the political threads. I will likely try a combo of the two.
Trump is Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. If he isn’t the center of attention he makes himself the center of attention. He’s also the de facto nominee for the GQP, and he’s telling us exactly what he’ll do if he’s elected again.

Barbara Jones.

Based on relevant documents, Barbara Jones was not appointed as a special master in the NY case.
Barbara is an independent monitor agreed upon by both sides. Can you share relevant documents that state a special master agreement was presented and agreed upon?

And you know what, I'll put my money where my mouth is on this one. I had a recent conversation with my mother (a previous Trump voter). She told me a lot of this [politics] goes over her head. She's not very educated on a lot of this political stuff. She's 76 with only a HS education, but at least she's honest with herself and me.
You don’t need a college degree to know Trump is the greatest con man in the history of the world just common sense.

Well, I'm sadly voting for Biden again, but I don't think I need to tell someone every moment of every day about it. If you haven't figured out Trump sucks by now, I'm not sure 200 threads about Trump will change anyone's minds.

Some people need to unsubscribe from social media for a few months and pick up a book, or take a walk on the beach or something. I mean, JFC the obsession by some of the posters on this site is a bit much. They're like middle school girls having little hissy fits.
Posts like this are why there are so many Trump threads. Entertainment my good sir. Entertainment

The unnecessary final stimulus checks for starters then extended Covid unemployment thus creating a supply chain disaster and shortages driving up the prices of everything.

This is what happens when you start with the answer you want first and then match everything you see to your opinion. It's all Biden's fault, right? All of the bad, none of the good.

Every president in U.S. history has had a record stock market. Inflation still remains high and was caused directly by this administration. Housing markets are upside down. Biden is trying to align himself with an actual terror organization to win votes in Michigan. 10,000,000 new illegals invading our country and overrunning cities. Chinese spy balloons traveling across the country untouched. Russia executing its Democrat presidential invasion playbook right on schedule. Things are just a ****ing peach.

The stock market decreased by 22% under Bush. Did that set records? Thankfully Obama made us great again with a 148% increase in the stock market. If you recall, the market was plummeting when Obama took office and republicans blamed him fully for the drop. The DJIA steadily fell from around 8000 to 6600. I remember threads on warchant talking about how democrats were just bad for the stock market because look! It's bad right now. "How long can he blame Bush for his failures?!?".

That same group was very quiet about stocks after that point as the DJIA went from 6600 to just shy of 20000 under Obama.

The unnecessary final stimulus checks for starters then extended Covid unemployment thus creating a supply chain disaster and shortages driving up the prices of everything.

LOL

It’s not the first two checks that went out under Trump. Nope, it’s the last check that fewer people got because of income caps in early 2021 that is causing inflation … in 2024.

And we can prove that by looking at other industrialized countries that didn’t have stimulus checks in 2021 and thus didn’t have inflation or supply chain disruptions.

Oh wait … Everybody had supply chain issues and the US has one of the best economic recoveries.

That’s some nice fluting boy.

Last edited:
LOL

It’s not the first two checks that went out under Trump. Nope, it’s the last check that fewer people got because of income caps in early 2021 that is causing inflation … in 2024.

And we can prove that by looking at other industrialized countries that didn’t have stimulus checks in 2021 and thus didn’t have inflation or supply chain disruptions.

Oh wait … Everybody had supply chain issues and the US has one of the best economic recoveries.

That’s some nice fluting boy.

SA is the smartest dumbass on this board

Reactions: Joes Place
The stock market decreased by 22% under Bush. Did that set records? Thankfully Obama made us great again with a 148% increase in the stock market. If you recall, the market was plummeting when Obama took office and republicans blamed him fully for the drop. The DJIA steadily fell from around 8000 to 6600. I remember threads on warchant talking about how democrats were just bad for the stock market because look! It's bad right now. "How long can he blame Bush for his failures?!?".

That same group was very quiet about stocks after that point as the DJIA went from 6600 to just shy of 20000 under Obama.

Funny how in a society entire built around "consumerism", you maximize the buying power of the "consumers" and lower their tax burdens, and the companies & their stock prices do much much better....

Posts like this are why there are so many Trump threads. Entertainment my good sir. Entertainment
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

rent free?

My brother, a trumper, loved him. Scrawled TRUMP and ISIS into his kitchen ****ing cabinets before putting a 22 to his own head.

7 years ago now. I still can’t understand what he might have been thinking. What was going through his head.

But thanks for not even trying to understand what anyone else but yourself has been going through. Your opinion is deeply appreciated.
One less MAGA Taliban!

~signed that Chishawk guy.

rent free?

My brother, a trumper, loved him. Scrawled TRUMP and ISIS into his kitchen ****ing cabinets before putting a 22 to his own head.

7 years ago now. I still can’t understand what he might have been thinking. What was going through his head.

But thanks for not even trying to understand what anyone else but yourself has been going through. Your opinion is deeply appreciated.
Man that's awful. Salute to you and your brother.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT