ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is collapsing, even his GoFundMe page is done with

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

Neat little cartoon you made there. Here’s real life people who actually think those things:

ap17259660510434.jpg

Trump-Rally-DC-AP-3.jpg
Typical deflection. We know MAGAs are a cult. Most of them don't have an education past High School. The "neat little cartoon" is how those uneducated masses, along with Trump, live rent free in some people's head.

I mean, just look at how many Trump Pepsi's there are. People are tripping over each other to be the first to post about that twit on this board.

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
Typical deflection. We know MAGAs are a cult. Most of them don't have an education past High School. The "neat little cartoon" is how those uneducated masses, along with Trump, live rent free in some people's head.

I mean, just look at how many Trump Pepsi's there are. People are tripping over each other to be the first to post about that twit on this board.
It’s always way funnier when you have to explain it.

If only we'd ignore him he'd just go away, NOT. The GOP is the dumbest cult on Earth and wants the Tyrant as King.
Explain to me what a constant IV drip of all things Trump accomplishes in your life, Chis? I didn't say ignore him, but geebus, there are several of you guys who literally post NOTHING but political stuff; mostly Trump related.

I've recommended to you for years to find balance (as have many many other posters). Occasionally, we get a good thread going on here about non-political stuff, but it's hard to get anything positive going on here. Negativity thrives. Take these two threads for example:

"I hate you if" went 3 pages:

"I love you if" went 6 posts:

The threads on bragging about your daughters and sons went 1 page each.

The media is correct in that negativity sells.

Well, I'm sadly voting for Biden again, but I don't think I need to tell someone every moment of every day about it. If you haven't figured out Trump sucks by now, I'm not sure 200 threads about Trump will change anyone's minds.

Some people need to unsubscribe from social media for a few months and pick up a book, or take a walk on the beach or something. I mean, JFC the obsession by some of the posters on this site is a bit much. They're like middle school girls having little hissy fits.

Well, I'm sadly voting for Biden again, but I don't think I need to tell someone every moment of every day about it. If you haven't figured out Trump sucks by now, I'm not sure 200 threads about Trump will change anyone's minds.

Some people need to unsubscribe from social media for a few months and pick up a book, or take a walk on the beach or something. I mean, JFC the obsession by some of the posters on this site is a bit much. They're like middle school girls having little hissy fits.
I like hearing from both sides on anything Trump. It reinforces my belief he is a criminal douche.

But haven’t figured out Biden sucks yet?

And you know what, I'll put my money where my mouth is on this one. I had a recent conversation with my mother (a previous Trump voter). She told me a lot of this [politics] goes over her head. She's not very educated on a lot of this political stuff. She's 76 with only a HS education, but at least she's honest with herself and me.

Pretty big news that the Republican nominee for president is flat broke. Sorry to wreck your sensitivity to this.

Can't pay off the $450 million bond, is on the hook for $90 million rape appeal, has 88 indictments ahead of him. And his stupid GoFundMe only collected $1.8 million. This dude is majorly effed.
He's his own dreaded 'loser and sucker'.

We all have a vested interest in his downfall.
This is not directed at you personally:

Vested Interest: a person or group having a personal stake or involvement.

Obsession: an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

It's fine. Nothing I say will change anything on here, just like nothing that Biggrey, Scruddy, etc. posts will change the left's mind or vice versa. This place is firmly entrenched. It's just a cesspool of political obsession and the extreme sides trying to have their "gotcha" moments.

I have the choice to ignore and/or not click on the political threads. I will likely try a combo of the two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT