ADVERTISEMENT

Truth Social shares go into freefall after investors learn how much money it really makes!!!

No revenue, no cash, stock in free fall… hey, let’s start a television network!

Earlier Tuesday, Trump Media in a press release said it "has finished the research and development phase of its new live TV streaming platform and will begin scaling up its own content delivery network."

The company said it will roll out streaming content in three phases, the first of which will introduce Truth Social's content delivery network for streaming live TV to the app for Android, iOS and web.

Phase two will release stand-alone Truth Social streaming apps for phones, tablets and other devices, while phase three will release such apps for home television, Trump Media said.

"The streaming content is expected to focus on live TV including news networks, religious channels, family-friendly content including films and documentaries; and other content that has been cancelled, is at risk of cancellation, or is being suppressed on other platforms and services," Trump Media said in its release.

CEO Devin Nunes in a prepared statement said, "We're excited to move forward with the next big phase for Truth Social."

"With our streaming content, we aim to provide a permanent home for high-quality news and entertainment that face discrimination by other channels and content delivery service," Nunes said. "There is a lot of great content that simply can't find an audience for unjust reasons, and we want to let these creators know they'll soon have a guaranteed platform where they won't be cancelled."
I want my Hate TV!

All the proof I need is "I told you dregs in advance of it going public to jump in". Rico told you about the goldmine yet you losers just sat there playing with yourselves.

Rico was in and out and made mucho dinero. Your hate of Donald Trump cost you thousands.

End of story.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

The DRASTIC daily price swings of this stock should make every investor nervous as hell.

Rookie investors seem to be the target audience for this farce.

Anyone that invests in a "yo yo" stock like this deserves to lose every penny.

But somehow it's Biden's fault???

LOL

Reactions: TC Nole OX
They tricked the cultists into buying the dip, from 22.55 to over 37.00 in just a few days.

Load up Rico

KkKfcSnH

Who would have guessed that the accounting firm BF Borgers was a sham firm that's essentially being paid off to legitimize and misstate publicly traded companies SEC filings and audit reports? I mean after all they have been cited by the PCAOB and US regulators as having a 100% deficiency rate in both 2021 & 2022. BF Borgers doubled their client list from 2019-2021 and are responsible for 147 annual audits for those clients. 80% of their clients stock are OTC traded.

Did I mention BF Borgers has one person on staff, Ben Borgers? It's amazing one person alone can handle that sizable workload.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Who would have guessed that the accounting firm BF Borgers was a sham firm that's essentially being paid off to legitimize and misstate publicly traded companies SEC filings and audit reports? I mean after all they have been cited by the PCAOB and US regulators as having a 100% deficiency rate in both 2021 & 2022. BF Borgers doubled their client list from 2019-2021 and are responsible for 147 annual audits for those clients. 80% of their clients stock are OTC traded.

Did I mention BF Borgers has one person on staff, Ben Borgers? It's amazing one person alone can handle that sizable workload.:rolleyes:
Trump going with a reputable accounting firm would have been shocking.

It is also highly unlikely to appreciably add users. The social media market is super saturated. And Truth has no model to tap into this market. This thing has already seen it's golden age. And that golden age sucked.
No new users = very little ad revenue. It was a junk stock. SEC should be looking into how it was valued so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT