ADVERTISEMENT

What's the latest report on DeSanto? Is he done for the year?

This may be Schriever‘s only chance at starting. If Spencer’s back next year then you’d think Ayala is at 133. If Schriever goes 141 then I think he keeps Henson on the bench. Have they ever wrestled? I think all these guys end up going up a weight so it’ll work itself out but someone is going to have to sit eventually.
Then the next year ya have jesuroga.
Ayala won’t be 33 next year. Too small. And schriver isn’t beating Henson.

Hey Phil do you make it to downtown ATL much? Going down next week for an annual conference and wondering if you have any recommendations for places to eat or something I need to see that I haven’t so far.

See you at Johnny’s Hideaway in Buckhead Tuesday night.

Reactions: MVPFAN
If Berge stays at 165 and gets the 8-seed while Bull gets the 1-seed, it will be good drama. I’ll entertain a wager at that point.
Anticipated match, Alex Marinelli vs Dean Hamiti. Forum Viewpoints(?). Hamiti appears formidable/dangerous.

Right. I’m not 100% certain where Berge will end up. If he’s descending, I doubt he’s there by the dual (and I would then also doubt he even wrestles the dual). We’ll have a better idea on Berge in another month.
It would seem that the combo of Negron (157) and Berge (165) likely scores more points at Nattys than Berge(157) med for. and Joe Lee (165) 0-2. In the dual I don’t think it helps PSU. Young has looked better and should be able to avoid the upset vs Negron. I don’t see Berge having the offensive firepower to pull off the upset vs the Bull. A solid Berge down at 157 would be favored head to head vs KY and Edsel could keep it close at 165.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
It would seem that the combo of Negron (157) and Berge (165) likely scores more points at Nattys than Berge(157) med for. and Joe Lee (165) 0-2. In the dual I don’t think it helps PSU. Young has looked better and should be able to avoid the upset vs Negron. I don’t see Berge having the offensive firepower to pull off the upset vs the Bull. A solid Berge down at 157 would be favored head to head vs KY and Edsel could keep it close at 165.
uh-NO!

My dear Lord!!! All I wanted to do was come through here and get an update about Austin. Now I’m totally confused about Covid, WWII, bagels, Germans, Jewish people…… and Disney characters.

if my wife finds out that I actually pay to be on here, this will probably validate the last 26 years of her swearing I’m an idiot.

I said all that just to say, IS THERE ANY INFO ON THE WELL-BEING OF DESANTO? 😝
I didn't have to pay for this board but i did find it odd that they requested current pics of me in an old International cut singlet and at my age...it wasn't pretty

My dear Lord!!! All I wanted to do was come through here and get an update about Austin. Now I’m totally confused about Covid, WWII, bagels, Germans, Jewish people…… and Disney characters.

if my wife finds out that I actually pay to be on here, this will probably validate the last 26 years of her swearing I’m an idiot.

I said all that just to say, IS THERE ANY INFO ON THE WELL-BEING OF DESANTO? 😝

There is no information. Brands will never say what is going on with wrestlers - we rely solely on fathers updating us here with details…

since you are new here I will explain the cesspool rules.... all threads must be hijacked by second page. Failure to comply will result in suspension- 83% of the time.
Since Phil is now a regular on this board, someone needs to fill him in on the 83% Mark Hall thing.

Anticipated match, Alex Marinelli vs Dean Hamiti. Forum Viewpoints(?). Hamiti appears formidable/dangerous.

Marinelli better be worried about Friday nite in Covelli against Kharchla, because he’s the definition of dangerous.

Is there a cesspool glossary or something? 83%, f*n, moran, etc?

was it somewhere around page 32 of the grothus thread?
  • Moron is spelled "moran." I think this came about simply because the cesspool has so many poor spellers, until it became a running gag.

• When estimating the odds of an event occurring, the chances are always 83%. This is based on a Mark Hall interview in which he used the curiously specific "83 out of 100" college coaches are ruthless.

• The "F Word" is a three letter word that starts with F and ends with N, and it is prohibited on the Hawkeye wrestling team, per opposing coaches when recruiting.

• After an approximately 1000 page thread on Brody Grothus trying to save the Hawkeyes by dropping from 149 to 141 to fill a gap by the struggling Dziewa (inexplicably pronounced JEH-va) it is now acceptable for any Iowa fan's projected roster to include pretty much any wrestler at any weight.
What else we got?

• Moron is spelled "moran." I think this came about simply because the cesspool has so many poor spellers, until it became a running gag.

• When estimating the odds of an event occurring, the chances are always 83%. This is based on a Mark Hall interview in which he used the curiously specific "83 out of 100" college coaches are ruthless.

• The "F Word" is a three letter word that starts with F and ends with N, and it is prohibited on the Hawkeye wrestling team, per opposing coaches when recruiting.

• After an approximately 1000 page thread on Brody Grothus trying to save the Hawkeyes by dropping from 149 to 141 to fill a gap by the struggling Dziewa (inexplicably pronounced JEH-va) it is now acceptable for any Iowa fan's projected roster to include pretty much any wrestler at any weight.
What else we got?
this deserves its own pinned thread and not page 8 on a desanto injury/punishment thread :)

i always assumed the moran picture came first (not to overly rate the spelling in here) , but have no evidence of that

morans.jpg

What else we got?
this deserves its own pinned thread and not page 8 on a desanto injury/punishment thread :) i always assumed the moran picture came first (not to overly rate the spelling in here) , but have no evidence of that
morans.jpg

Moran originally came from a photo. Just one small, ironic detail culled from a certain political rally.

Reactions: natchrlman

What else we got?
What was that thing with Dresser and oranges?

What else we got?
Misspelling a wrestlers name is a sign of respect. Except for Carl!

this deserves its own pinned thread and not page 8 on a desanto injury/punishment thread :)

i always assumed the moran picture came first (not to overly rate the spelling in here) , but have no evidence of that

morans.jpg

Thank you for the correction! I forgot all about that pic.

@ao_coachphil - you taking notes here? This is important information.

Wrestling started about 10 years ago when the great Fale(aka bael, kale, harold etc...) got to F*** st.(aka Happy place, nitwit land, pussycat valley etc...) With his magic KaZoo he is able to sign whomever he wants with 9.9?

All other coaches are yet to work his magic! They need to watch the movie MONEY BALL I guess.

Young will bonus Negron

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT