ADVERTISEMENT

White girl gains respect from black world.

Paul Pierce is just keeping it real. Telling it like it is. Ya know, like how your buddy Trump does it. Not surprised you’re triggered.

Larry Bird used to bitch when a team guarded him with a white guy. Bird said it was disrespectful. Everyone laughs and no one cares.

Paul Pierce says something similar, gives Caitlin respect, and Trump supporter is triggered.

Selective outrage. LMAO. Since when did Iowans become so small-minded and humorless?

stripes lighten GIF

Message boards….hard to be accountable posting on a message board

Relevance?

Again, referring to me as a “Snowflake” is just more projection on your part. It’s unbelievable the lack of self awareness you have.

LOL…. you’re going to lecture somebody about “projection“ that’s Rich.

I am not an expert on women’s basketball, so I will defer to you. You seem to know your shit, so I believe you.

Just out of curiosity, were those UConn teams predominantly white?
Im not an expert either. I rarely pay attention I only remember the well know players.

But a significant percentage of the famous womens college basketball players that I can think of last 30 years are white.

So I don't know why people are making such a big deal that Clark is white.

It's far from unprecedented.

Legit question. Is Wemby even really viewed as "black" in the NBA circles? He's a biracial kid from Europe, and probably feels more kinship with his fellow Europeans in the league than with his African-American teammates.
I guess I don’t know for sure. I usually just suspect that if anyone has any sort of “black” in them. They are considered black.
Example: Barack Obama, Steph Curry, Patrick Mahomes I could go on.
Those 3 are just as much white yet we celebrate them as being great black people.

Im not an expert either. I rarely pay attention I only remember the well know players.

But a significant percentage of the famous womens college basketball players that I can think of last 30 years are white.

So I don't know why people are making such a big deal that Clark is white.

It's far from unprecedented.
Well, it’s not like the NBA hasn’t had star players who are white.

Caitlin Clark is unprecedented. And she is the face of women’s basketball right now.

We don’t. You started it.

More irony (see what I did there)
You don’t know what you’re talking about.

And there is no “we.” If you weren’t blindly and stupidly interjecting yourself into this conversation, you would know that.

Biggreydog knows what I am talking about. That’s why he’s making the absurd point about this being a basketball board. His obsession with Biden on the OT board only rivals one other poster who has an obsession with Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: ddeanHawk
Leave the thread, it’s basketball. Better yet delete your account.
No and no.

And this thread is political, not basketball, as you are ostensibly whining about a black guy on TV mentioning Caitlin Clark being white.

Again, all you have is projection and lies. You’re so bad you can’t even be honest with yourself. You’re a fool and a tool.

@tweeterhawk ”Um, like, hey guys…Keep politics off this board, like ok?! Unless you can, like, come up with sweet original content like @ddeanHawk & say ‘libtards’ just like pleeeeeeease keep politics off this board. I know, right!”
Always projection with some. Always.

It’s just amazing the level of stupid you have to have achieved to lack that much self awareness.

Btw, @HawkeyeShawn, have you talked ddean about the R-word? He seems like a piece of shit in addition to being an idiot, so good luck. I just thought you might want to set him straight.

Paul Pierce is just keeping it real. Telling it like it is. Ya know, like how your buddy Trump does it. Not surprised you’re triggered.

Larry Bird used to bitch when a team guarded him with a white guy. Bird said it was disrespectful. Everyone laughs and no one cares.

Paul Pierce says something similar, gives Caitlin respect, and Trump supporter is triggered.

Selective outrage. LMAO. Since when did Iowans become so small-minded and humorless?

stripes lighten GIF

Many are tired of the double standard. Blacks tend to be better at basketball, it’s more of a fact. But if someone said “blacks commit the vast majority of violent crime in the U.S.,” well you will be chastised as a racist, even though it’s 100% supported by hard data.

stripes lighten GIF

Who is Bird criticizing with his comment? WHITE players. His own race. The same people. Because they aren't as fast/quick/athletic/etc. He's white. He's criticizing white players.
Who is Pierce criticizing? WHITE players. NOT his own race. A different race.
How someone could claim this is the same thing is hard to believe.

No and no.

And this thread is political, not basketball, as you are ostensibly whining about a black guy on TV mentioning Caitlin Clark being white.

Again, all you have is projection and lies. You’re so bad you can’t even be honest with yourself. You’re a fool and a tool.
Nobody is complaining that a black guy on TV mentioned that Clark is white.
The point is his inference that white players are inferior, therefor his surprise at what she did to superior players.

Having said that, I don't care one bit. It just bothers me when things are twisted.

Why can't people just recognize her for being the transformational player that she is without arguing that it was somehow more impressive because she did it against mostly black girls. Forget about the fact that, unlike the men, college basketball has a lot of white women starring for their teams and that she was guarded for most of the night by Van Lith making the statement even more nonsensical.

The single greatest threat to Iowa reaching the final is another white girl. Just a really dumb discussion with these guys.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

And there is no “we.” If you weren’t blindly and stupidly interjecting yourself into this conversation, you would know that.

Biggreydog knows what I am talking about. That’s why he’s making the absurd point about this being a basketball board. His obsession with Biden on the OT board only rivals one other poster who has an obsession with Trump.
people like you fascinate me

Legit question. Is Wemby even really viewed as "black" in the NBA circles? He's a biracial kid from Europe, and probably feels more kinship with his fellow Europeans in the league than with his African-American teammates.
They feel the need to claim the "stars" as "black" even when they really aren't anymore black the they are white..

Interesting how the only time @biggreydogs posts anymore it always involves race. But then claims he doesn't really care about race. And of course the dumbass also fell for the tweet about TJ leaving Iowa St for South Florida. Never fails to fail.

Reactions: Ree4 and nelly02
No and no.

Cool. Live in your own world. We all know that you have issues. But please tell us more.

Interesting how the only time @biggreydogs posts anymore it always involves race. But then claims he doesn't really care about race. And of course the dumbass also fell for the tweet about TJ leaving Iowa St for South Florida. Never fails to fail.
I put fake news as a question but please project that type of bias that is for the media.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Why can't people just recognize her for being the transformational player that she is without arguing that it was somehow more impressive because she did it against mostly black girls. Forget about the fact that, unlike the men, college basketball has a lot of white women starring for their teams and that she was guarded for most of the night by Van Lith making the statement even more nonsensical.

The single greatest threat to Iowa reaching the final is another white girl. Just a really dumb discussion with these guys.
This whole race narrative seems pretty conveniently trendy.

Where was this when Diana Taurasi was a dominant player 20 years ago?

Last edited:
Reactions: cmhawks99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT