ADVERTISEMENT

Women's tournament thread

8kelb0.jpg

Well it’s just being crappy.
I’m proven right again, dipsh!t! Crooks plays some posts with a pulse & lays a huge turd shooting 3-21. She also got WORKED on D giving up 41 pts/16 boards….to their 2nd best post!

You’re the joke of this entire board & have proven many times you don’t know sh!t about b-ball. Maybe you’d be a better fit over on the Clown board.

Amazingly lucky shooting by Stanford and a lot of uncalled hacking, like literal tomahawk chops in the paint and body checks on ISU ball handlers. Home whistle big time at the end of this game. If ISU hadn't kept force feeding Crooks when the whistle was clearly being swallowed, they probably would've won in regulation.

When your 6'3" post with no vertical continues to get stuffed over & over again, you might wanna try something else on offense.

Crooks had almost 1/3 of the Clowns' FG attempts. To say she was ineffective is an understatement.

Clown Field Goal Shooting:
3-21 (14%): Audi Crooks
26-45 (58%): Rest of team
29-66 (44%) Overall
=================

When your 6'3" post with no vertical continues to get stuffed over & over again, you might wanna try something else on offense.

Crooks had almost 1/3 of the Clowns' FG attempts. To say she was ineffective is an understatement.

Clown Field Goal Shooting:
3-21 (14%): Audi Crooks
26-45 (58%): Rest of team
29-66 (44%) Overall
=================
If Crooks loses about 30lbs of baby stuff and muscles up those shoulders she will be
a force in the coming years. She is already darn good for her age. She just had a terrible night.

Maybe a lot of the “drama” might be from those who are doing the observing?
Nope…it’s the player’s on the court. Nice try tho. I have two daughters who played college hoops, neither were “show boats”. 😜

Amazingly lucky shooting by Stanford and a lot of uncalled hacking, like literal tomahawk chops in the paint and body checks on ISU ball handlers. Home whistle big time at the end of this game. If ISU hadn't kept force feeding Crooks when the whistle was clearly being swallowed, they probably would've won in regulation.
Agreed…..they should have stopped going to Crooks after she missed or got rejected on about 5 straight inside shots.

Go Stanford!!!!!

Fennelly choked with that last play call having Brown shoot inside.

Yeah, wth was that call? Stanford was making everything to go back in front. You absolutely take a 3 with a few seconds left to win in that situation. Refs weren't calling anything, just shoot a deep shot to beat the refs and win the game.

It amazes me how petty people can be. Crooks was amazing tonight. 18/20 (I don't care where she was on the floor) is damn impressive! ShuDaddy is the type that will criticize an Iowa State player for any reason - simply wearing an ISU jersey is all that matters. Put an Iowa jersey on the same player, and his tune would change. Probably hated Kylie Feuerbach + Adam Haluska too...until they transferred. Give people credit no matter who they play for.
Congrats on the solid moral victory tonight…..I know those are big with you Clown fans!

Sorry that your hero Crooks choked so bad against real posts tonight….3-21 in case u didn’t see the box score. 🤡

Crooks will be a good player going forward, but without a mid range game, she's VERY limited offensively.

She's unstoppable against smaller players, but we saw tonite how she was neutralized.

Again...Fennelly outsmarted himself with just a horrible play call.

I was rooting for Iowa State. But Crooks was a liability out there today. 40 pounds heavier than she should be, slow and could not defend because of it. Their post players came out to the three point line numerous times to lure her out there. Just to drive the ball around her because shes slow.

Reactions: shudaddy
It should have been Ryan’s game to lose. I wonder if she will come back for her Covid year.
She's returning.

They don't lose anyone that got significant playing time. I think the one girl that spells Crooks graduates.

Literally 3 fouls occurring at once on ISU's final shot. Chopdown on the head of the shooter by two different Stanford players while another player gets held. Refs were ready to go home.

isu0.png

isu.png

This was not called a foul
isu5.png

Ball falls to another ISU player and she is fouled on the shot, foul is finally called but no free throws were awarded. Announcer goes, "is that not a shooting foul??" as ISU inbounds the ball. This was with 2 minutes in regulation.

isu6.png

But fans can do and say whatever they want - as long as they look like Jim Carey then it’s great!

Last edited:
isu5.png

Ball falls to another ISU player and she is fouled on the shot, foul is finally called but no free throws were awarded. Announcer goes, "is that not a shooting foul??" as ISU inbounds the ball. This was with 2 minutes in regulation.

isu6.png
Waaaaaahh!!! Polturd needs to call a press conference ASAP to throw another hissy fit about the refs!!

Problem is, Fennelly can’t join him because he’s probably on his usual weeklong bender after the season’s over.

Yeah, wth was that call? Stanford was making everything to go back in front. You absolutely take a 3 with a few seconds left to win in that situation. Refs weren't calling anything, just shoot a deep shot to beat the refs and win the game.
Hindsight is 20/20. If she makes the shot, it’s a great call. I’m thinking Finelly was thinking Stanford would be guarding against 3 pointer and the inside might be vulnerable.
Helluva game. Those gals (both sides) really shot FTs down the stretch. Both are to be congratulated.

isu5.png

isu6.png
Pretty sure that was Brink's final foul. They just called it on the floor.

Reactions: shudaddy
But fans can do and say whatever they want - as long as they look like Jim Carey then it’s great!

A Colorado and a Baylor gal each reacted very strongly to foul calls yesterday we're basically told by the ref to shut up and had to be ushered to the bench by coaches. It happens. I don't like the look but I understand their frustrations. The reffing is atrocious and needs to improve

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT