ADVERTISEMENT

Women's tournament thread

Glad to see you're also homophobic. You've really got it going on my man.
Assuming you aren’t actually his alt ID, I can respect your lifestyle choice. To help me better understand your relationship, say you guys were to join a baseball team….I’m guessing cmhawks would be the catcher?

So your cutoff is 3? I think Bluder is the 5th winningest active coach, AND we have the two time NPOTY. Should count for something?

I'll just this. I watched a few times and not been overly impressed, yet. She was one of three players ranked above Clark as high schoolers, and she's been an AA throughout college up for many of the awards Cc is. SO she must be a pretty darn good player. As to her outburst, I'm not going to condemn her without some context. When she fouled out, she probably thought that was her last game in college. Stanford has probably been the biggest under achiever in the post season the last two years Knocked out in the same round last year as a 1 seed. Lost the Pac12 championship game this year to USC as the favorite, and then last nights mess. Probably pretty frustrating considering all these players put in to the game. The other thing is, that we have a snap shot of her dropping the F bomb or whatever. Do we know what preceded that? Did someone on ISU's bench wave her byebye off the floor like Reese did that girl this weekend? Were there words earlier with the other team? We all know that often its the 2nd player that gets caught, or captured returning a gesture or words. Just sayin....
Brink was complaining the entire game either with her being fouked or fouls called on her.

You're posting here like you didn't watch a minute of the game.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Assuming you aren’t actually his alt ID, I can respect your lifestyle choice. To help me better understand your relationship, say you guys were to join a baseball team….I’m guessing cmhawks would be the catcher?
Strong reply. You’re witty.

Reactions: cmhawks99
As a father of girls, I’d be genuinely interested in how these gals get some of their hairdos. Like Buekers—the multidirectional braids—that has to take most of a day.

I'm pretty amazed that ESPN has an Iowa State intra squad game on right now.

A bunch of high seeds are really having to battle to win these second round games at home. USC was up 15 on Kansas, now down to 1.

A bunch of high seeds are really having to battle to win these second round games at home. USC was up 15 on Kansas, now down to 1.
Ya, besides South Carolina steamrolling, everyone else has shown quite a bit of vulnerability

I hadn’t really looked at any odds for winning the tournament. But I did tonight and saw Iowa was a distant second next to South Carolina. And UCLA was like the longest of long shots even as a two seed. I guess the odds makers don’t like their chances of beating LSU, Iowa, UConn/USC, and South Carolina in four straight games. 😊

How many girls are her size? Oregon State has a girl about Crooks size and she is dominating early vs Indiana.
Well there's 1 more. All I'm saying is she obviously has some talent or natural ability or any "larger" girl could put up similar numbers.

Point spreads as of today at DraftKings
South Carolina-15.5
Iowa-7
LSU-3
Stanford-4.5
Texas-5.5
Uconn-8
USC-3.5
ND-3

Oregon St. looked really good in some games, but very beatable in others. When they beat UCLA last month it was one of the more exciting finishes to any game this year. Resilient.

It seems ND has been peaking at the best time however, so they likely prevail. Should be a good one.

I'm curious to see if Indiana can hang with SC. I'd love to see at least a tiny crack in the SC dominance, but they seem pretty focused.

Looks like OSU will be moving on to face SC most likely. Should be a pretty fun Elite 8 Match over in the Albany 1 Region.

Twitter is already having fun at the possibility of a South Carolina-Oregon State matchup.

😂😂😂

SC player just slammed the ball to the ground after being called for a foul. No technical.

South Carolina still cannot defend the penetrate and kick. Caitlin and Iowa are still their Kryptonite.

Indiana starting to make some of those 3s. Looking better. South Carolina got a lil complacent when up by 20 maybe?

Cut to 5 wow. I guess Indiana was just shell shocked in the 1st Qtr. Glad they snapped out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT