ADVERTISEMENT

“Dr” Fauci admitted that he didn’t care for a single COVID patient during the entire pandemic.

Wow. Just wow.
scared big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Reactions: IACub and EasyHawk
He’s not a provider. He’s a researcher who works in a laboratory.

weren’t there, I don’t remember, healthcare provider shortages? Caretaker burnout?

Was he too busy coming up with Bullshit to spoon feed us to care for any actual human being?

I think Dr Fauci research days should be over. One gain of function worldwide pandemic was enough.

Newsflash, most generals probably we're firing their weapons in anger during World War 2.

Seriously you expected the guy in charge of the CDC's infectious diseases department to also be acting as a front line doc??? Do you also believe that the 4 star generals are on the front line firing a rifle at the enemy???

Newsflash, most generals probably we're firing their weapons in anger during World War 2.

Seriously you expected the guy in charge of the CDC's infectious diseases department to also be acting as a front line doc??? Do you also believe that the 4 star generals are on the front line firing a rifle at the enemy???

Dude....DID YOU KNOW that the owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers got NO HITS for them last year????

And the owner of the Dallas Cowboys didn't take a single snap!!!

weren’t there, I don’t remember, healthcare provider shortages? Caretaker burnout?

Was he too busy coming up with Bullshit to spoon feed us to care for any actual human being?

I think Dr Fauci research days should be over. One gain of function worldwide pandemic was enough.

Honestly you are just being stupid, I think on purpose but I may be giving you too much credit.

Medical researchers and the people at the CDC don't treat patients. They never have treated patients.

You are getting close to the point where it's pointless to even respond to you. I mean was Gen. Eisenhower a pussy because he didn't jump into France on D-day with the 101st Airborne?

You're just completely nuts at this point aren't you? Elon brain.

The persistent enduring hate directed Fauci has to be one of more ridiculous right wing accomplishments in recent years, and that's saying something.

The right wing has honestly turned into the collection of people who doesn't understand how anything works but is completely convinced it's all being done wrong and they could do better.

They told us if you get the vaccine it would prevent infection. That was a lie.
It did.

That strain of Covid no longer circulates.
In fact, I believe it was you and your buddies circulating a recent publication where they tried to re-infect people with that strain for an infectiousness study, and due to the widespread vaccinations (and infections), they were unable to re-infect people with it.

Elno's troll farms push new "talking points" to OP; OP sees the "Yuge" numbers of bots pushing those calls into his Twitter feed.

OP feels the urge to pass along this newfound "knowledge" to everyone at GIAOT.

(get OP riled up in a) Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Reactions: BelemNole and Torg

Fauci wasn’t with the CDC.

Not that it would’ve mattered.

The right wing has honestly turned into the collection of people who doesn't understand how anything works but is completely convinced it's all being done wrong and they could do better.
There were things to criticize about his (our) handling of covid. But the response to that has been overblown to the moon and back. Learn from it, move on.

I have no idea what they're actually trying to accomplish in interrogating Fauci at this point. It's pretty clear nothing was done nefariously. At least we weren't trying to disinfect the streets like some European countries.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT