ADVERTISEMENT

“Dr” Fauci admitted that he didn’t care for a single COVID patient during the entire pandemic.

Pretty good bet it's back to when he got a bunch of patents that the US government ended up owning...
And when he was in school for his degrees, etc.

You do realize that most university professors have grad students who do most of the hands-on lab work, right? And the professors direct them in what to do, and oversee the work.

No, of course you don't know that.
You don't know much about IP law, do you?

Is this the dumbest thread in hrot history? Probably not but damn, it's gotta be up there.

Hey OP, did you know Dr. Cooper on the big bang theory never treated one patient either? Lol

I have a good did you know for you guys.
Did you know that a clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics - General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine at the University of Iowa who they used as a Covid spokes person and the university. Used to travel to the surrounding trash maga towns an hour or more away from Iowa city so she could go out without having to wear a mask and bitch about how much BS all the Covid stuff was?
I wonder why so many people are skeptical about the shit our government shoved down our throats at the time and still today.
Have you considered running all your posts thru grammarly before submitting them here?

• Haha
Reactions: fredjr82
Is this the dumbest thread in hrot history? Probably not but damn, it's gotta be up there.

Hey OP, did you know Dr. Cooper on the big bang theory never treated one patient either? Lol
That was like the 12th or 13th copycat analogy from the lib echo chamber here, each one just as idiotic as the other.

Probably taught OP a lesson he’ll never forget, huh guys?

Reactions: DooBi
That was like the 12th or 13th copycat analogy from the lib echo chamber here, each one just as idiotic as the other.

Probably taught OP a lesson he’ll never forget, huh guys?
Ok good. I didn't get past the 8th post or so before I decided I didn't want to read this thread. Lol thanks

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
Ok good. I didn't get past the 8th post or so before I decided I didn't want to read this thread. Lol thanks
Yeabut.....did U know, that the Surgeon General hasn't performed a SINGLE SURGERY this year!!!???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT