ADVERTISEMENT

“I’ll have a beer with anybody on here…”

Even transplants are shocked by the cold in the Panhandle of NoFla. It’s the damp bone chilling feel off the Gulf that gets to you.
For the record, it is not nearly as bad as what Goldmom has described (she is a wimp). I have lived here all my life and we normally have a few days here and there that are "bone chilling " cold, but compared to Iowa, not even close.

Yes. I would raise a glass with many of you fine gents, as long as you are not on my ignore list.
So if you ever find yourself in the Decorah area, send me a message and we shall toast to GIA/HROT!

Reactions: Moral
Fvck that noise dude.
Parks And Recreation Feelings GIF by PeacockTV

Reactions: jellyfish10
I would. One suggestion would be playing a guessing game. Pin the screen name on the IRL person. Put your screen name into a hat upon arrival then allow one screen name guess per question per turn. Questions would be asked to try to illicit clues etc. Between beers of course.

I'm not doing any weed but no problem if y’all partake. To each there own. Just not my style.

For the record, it is not nearly as bad as what Goldmom has described (she is a wimp). I have lived here all my life and we normally have a few days here and there that are "bone chilling " cold, but compared to Iowa, not even close.
I grew up in NoFla too. I’ve also had to live in Wisconsin and Michigan and New Jersey. So I know cold.

Tally can be 18 one morning and 45 the next morning. So can every town along I-10 like Jax where I live now.
My point is that we are NOT wimps like you infer I am. We’ve had some cold night games in Doak and you know that. Or you should.
Wimp my behind. 😡

Yep. I'd smoke a doobie with DooBi and drink whisky with Whiskey.

There was a bar meetup back in the warchant days and from what people said, two of the bigger nemeses on the board just went off into a corner drinking and talking together like old friends. People predicted WW3 when those two met but the opposite happened.

Reactions: billanole
I'd say most, but not all. There are many posters I disagree with, most in fact, but I think they are decent and reasonable people. There are a handful that I wouldn't waste my time on because they are either narcissists or idiots.

I'd say most, but not all. There are many posters I disagree with, most in fact, but I think they are decent and reasonable people. There are a handful that I wouldn't waste my time on because they are either narcissists or idiots.
You hit the nail on the head.

That used to be said all the time on here by most HORTers when the hypothetical came up. What say you today?
I'll have a beer with anyone on here I have not ignored. Or contemplated ignoring lol. I don't have many on ignore.

I don't like beer but I would sit and drink a glass of wine with most posters. Only exceptions would be the conspiracy nuts.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT