ADVERTISEMENT

“The Art of the Deal” …..joelbc1 style

joelbc1

HB King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
So I ordered a new set of irons the other day but I had a plan to get it by my bride.
Tonight I advised her that she is gonna notice a slight charge on the CC this month for my purchase, but……

In return, I will allow her to book a cruise and I promise to be the ideal travel companion…She asked what I was going to do with the other 2 or 3 sets of irons I have in reserve, and I responded immediately that I would donate at least one set to “First Tee”….the immediacy of my response obviously impressed her….
30 minutes later she proposed to me a cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to LA via the Panama Canal…I told her it sounded like a great idea and go ahead with her plans. She advised she would continue to look and I reassured her whatever she decided was fine with me. I’m sure she will come at me with other “offers”… as I get ready for the Senior’s Tour with my new golf clubs!

My advantage is….. I am familiar with my President’s “The art of the Deal”….she’s a babe in the woods here Boyz! I guarantee you, she hasn’t read that book! ;)

Wish me luck…I’m walking out a winner here!
Happy days are here again!

I'd be drinking after that press conference also. 😎
What Pres conference? Damn, I know who Un voting for…. And I’m voting for whoever is running against Trump.
Biden maybe senile and you nay not like him but at least he is not a convicted felon, woman abuser and all-around grifter. Also, if Biden is re-elected, I can promise you there will be another Oresidential election in 2028…..Trump next time will make sure tge coup is successful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT