ADVERTISEMENT

“The second American Revolution will be bloodless if the left allows it to be.”

FlickShagwell

HB Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
Think Project 2025/ Heritage Foundation leader Kevin Roberts fees like a horse’s ass for getting his boyfriend shot?

And to be clear, I see Trump as an existential threat like Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden. I don’t feel sorry for the unamerican sack of shit who’s in league with the Proud Boys and and has repeatedly called for violence against his enemies. Maybe don’t talk all that shit?

Think Project 2025/ Heritage Foundation leader Kevin Roberts fees like a horse’s ass for getting his boyfriend shot?

And to be clear, I see Trump as an existential threat like Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden. I don’t feel sorry for the unamerican sack of shit who’s in league with the Proud Boys and and has repeatedly called for violence against his enemies. Maybe don’t talk all that shit?
And we don’t care about your shit for brains comments.

For posterity

Dude, do yourself a favor and go to bed.

You are a horrible human being, congrats
I’m playing the world’s tiniest violin for a rapist, felon, Putin puppet and the moron he duped into coming to his standup routine.

Hell, with the lack of empathy I’m displaying, I’m surprised you MAGAturds aren’t voting for ME for POTUS. That’s what gets you cretins off!

This board has never been more snowflaky than today in my 24 years here
So you think the Heritage Foundation people calling for a second american revolution doesnt sound like insurrection and treason?? It sounds that way to me as they want to illegally change the constitution.

I would say us so called snowflake people defending the constitution and being on that side is being a great american

Reactions: BelemNole

How? Trump is a horrible person morally; but how do you think he would compare to those? I always see these types of statements but no explanation behind it. What part of his first presidency even came close to either of those people?

I’m playing the world’s tiniest violin for a rapist, felon, Putin puppet and the moron he duped into coming to his standup routine.

Hell, with the lack of empathy I’m displaying, I’m surprised you MAGAturds aren’t voting for ME for POTUS. That’s what gets you cretins off!
You know they would sound NOTHING like this if it happened to Biden. Just like with Pelosi, Witmer, and Pence (all of 1/6). They can’t acknowledge their hypocrisy. They never have since I’ve been here. Only Democrats are supposed to take the high road.

How? Trump is a horrible person morally; but how do you think he would compare to those? I always see these types of statements but no explanation behind it. What part of his first presidency even came close to either of those people?
It’s not about the first presidency. It’s what was learned from it. Project 2025 assures mistakes aren’t repeated.

:18

Show me where it says protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

lol how are people actually discounting OPs post? This was literally a trump-ite talking about civil war if trump isn’t elected. But ya…democrats need to tone down their rhetoric and we can’t talk about this because it’s “too soon.”

lol how are people actually discounting OPs post?
Uhhhh…maybe because he said “And to be clear, I see Trump as an existential threat like Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden.” like a complete fvcking idiot would say. Why would you pay any attention to someone as stupid as that?

Once again the left goes on the offense when it should be shutting the fvck up.

Hamas kills 700 Jews at a dance. The day after left screams “Israel need to cease fire and stop genocide!”

Trump get shot in the head. Minutes later the left screams “Trump told them to do it!”

But Gabby Giffords gets shot, the left screams “A Sarah Palin campaign poster did it!”

Uhhhh…maybe because he said “And to be clear, I see Trump as an existential threat like Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden.” like a complete fvcking idiot would say. Why would you pay any attention to someone as stupid as that?

Once again the left goes on the offense when it should be shutting the fvck up.

Hamas kills 700 Jews at a dance. The day after left screams “Israel need to cease fire and stop genocide!”

Trump get shot in the head. Minutes later the left screams “Trump told them to do it!”

But Gabby Giffords gets shot, the left screams “A Sarah Palin campaign poster did it!”
I’m referring to the idiotic comments but project heritage man.

So you think the Heritage Foundation people calling for a second american revolution doesnt sound like insurrection and treason?? It sounds that way to me as they want to illegally change the constitution.

I would say us so called snowflake people defending the constitution and being on that side is being a great american
Wait? What side of this do you think I’m on?? If you’re telling me REPUBLICANS care about the Constitution you’re out of your mind. They support a man who wants to ignore it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT