ADVERTISEMENT

“Very Fine People” Lie/Hoax Perpetrated by Democrats & MSM

He also didn’t connect his condemnation of Nazis and fine people. It wasn’t like he said ‘there are fine people on both side, except the nazis’. Big difference there

So you will just straight up lie to hang onto what you want to believe.
Amazing.
He explicitly separated the Nazis and white nationalist.

There is no other way to read it.

What he said:

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay?"

So you will just straight up lie to hang onto what you want to believe.
Amazing.
He explicitly separated the Nazis and white nationalist.

There is no other way to read it.

What he said:

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay?"
You're a rube who gets lied to over and over and over again but believes what the liar tells you.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
It’s not a lie, what I typed is the truth and not something made up. He never connected the two directly. There is a big difference in saying “there are fine people, on both sides, except the nazi’s and white nationalists” buts not what he said. He rambled for 144 words and then condemned them, but for what…that’s left to interpretation.

This is the exact quote, not a lie:

‘You're changing history, you're changing culture, and you had people — and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.’

Reactions: sober_teacher
He rambled for 144 words and then condemned them, but for what…that’s left to interpretation.

‘You're changing history, you're changing culture, and you had people — and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.’

What does condemning them “totally” leave out?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
It’s not a lie, what I typed is the truth and not something made up. He never connected the two directly. There is a big difference in saying “there are fine people, on both sides, except the nazi’s and white nationalists” buts not what he said. He rambled for 144 words and then condemned them, but for what…that’s left to interpretation.

I would just again like to question how fine the people are if they're on the same side as neo-Nazis.

I like to think that this vetting of a Trump speech is years behind because of absolute mountain of bullsh!t on backlog.

Good lord the standards to be POTUS are low.
If Trump is the K2 of BS... Joe ain't far behind...he's a Rocky Mountain of BS himself. That's the point of this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT