ADVERTISEMENT

“Very Fine People” Lie/Hoax Perpetrated by Democrats & MSM

I can see sprinkles. I could see potential for more, but what I mostly see is hyperbole when relating Trump to fascism, which is fitting as that's very Trumpian to speak in hyperbolic terms.
And as a Patriot, it's not hard to see how even that is being weaponized into Nationalism. Trump is VERY good at this. He's hijacked both Christianity and Patriotism (two things I hold dear) and weaponized them into Evangelical Nationalism. Like I said, I have no party.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
And as a Patriot, it's not hard to see how even that is being weaponized into Nationalism. Trump is VERY good at this. He's hijacked both Christianity and Patriotism (two things I hold dear) and weaponized them into Evangelical Nationalism. Like I said, I have no party.
To an extent, the left has played along right into this. The kneeling for the anthem, the desire to end American traditions, the denial of reality, the character assassination of our founding fathers, there wasn't a single American flag on the stage for the debate. No flag like logo for the on screen graphics.

Yes, but Fuentes was an uninvited guest/tag along of Kanye west. Trump did have this to say in general though:

“I had never heard of the man—I had no idea what his views were and they weren’t expressed at the table in our very quick dinner, or it wouldn’t have been accepted,”

So yes, he said his views were unacceptable.
Oh he tagged along with a different anti-Semitic dude who’s praised Hitler. That changes everything.

Trump didn’t disavow Fuentes, btw. He needs his audience.

Reactions: RileyHawk
I can see sprinkles. I could see potential for more, but what I mostly see is hyperbole when relating Trump to fascism, which is fitting as that's very Trumpian to speak in hyperbolic terms.

Equating pride in country to fascism? Interesting take I guess..

Oh he tagged along with a different anti-Semitic dude who’s praised Hitler. That changes everything.

Trump didn’t disavow Fuentes, btw. He needs his audience.
Trump is more pro Israel than Biden and literally said fuentes views as he was told are unacceptable. You're just so f*king desperate to have a boogeyman here. Reminder that the white nationalists endorsed biden in 2020 btw.

You said there was nothing wrong with being gay in post 125. I never said there was. What I asked you is entirely about guilt by association. You claim that if white supremacists show up and start protesting next to you about something that you have to immediately leave (yield power to white nationalists, not a take I agree with in general) or they're guilty by association. Pedo whips his dick out at pride parade in front of kids, why using that same logic would the gays not need to leave immediately or be branded guilty by association? Are you comprehending the question?
That you're asking this demonstrates your ignorance and bigotry.

It's about the message being promoted. The message of the protesters in Charlottesville is that white supremacy should be supported. The message in a gay pride parade is that we should be tolerant of all people regardless of their sexual orientation. Completely unsurprised that you back the white supremacy message and are trying to attack the gay pride message.

• Haha
Here's a other one using the logic you're suggesting riley:

BLM riots turn violent when a few bad actors begins burning and looting. If all other protesters do not immediately leave the protest are they all thugs by association as well?
Again, it's about the message. Not to mention that the far right were responsible for some of those bad actors, if not the majority.

I don't read these threads anymore other than to note that this has to be at least the 17th time people have tried to rewrite history and claim Trump didn't imply what he implied.

Reactions: RileyHawk
There is no quote of him saying Nazis are “fine people”.
That’s disinformation, the question is whether you know that, or are complicit in furthering disinformation.
It doesn't require a direct quote to understand the underlying message.

Yes, but Fuentes was an uninvited guest/tag along of Kanye west. Trump did have this to say in general though:

“I had never heard of the man—I had no idea what his views were and they weren’t expressed at the table in our very quick dinner, or it wouldn’t have been accepted,”

So yes, he said his views were unacceptable.
YOu will believe anything Trump says.

Didn’t read the whole thread but, like Jan. 6, this seems like revisionist history. The MAGAts will eventually spin it so their leader is justified in everything he does.

No, he's one of those 20 somethings that is looking for direction on the internet. They fall in with Andrew Tate, or one of the other weird incel groups or in OPs case...Elon. I mean, just look at him!!!! He's everything to aspire to!!! Aside from the questionable background, knocking up employees, and having multiple kids (who no longer speak with him) with multiple women he's the perfect male role model111

PF gives me middle aged divorced dad who has kid(s) that no longer speak to him.

It's clear you don't have the facts. And no one is changing history. It's your own sides scam that's been exposed.
He said what he said. Everyone at the time knew what he meant. He has clearly proven he’s racist. MAGAts never want to hold him accountable for anything, so they try to change the facts.

He said what he said.
Here’s the test: did he say Nazis were “fine people”?

Biden and the media said he did, but that was disinformation. He never said that, he actually explicitly condemned the Nazis and White Nationalists.

Politico debunked it back then, but you still had people who had been hoaxed and couldn’t come to terms with it. Even now, years later, they don’t.

Biden and the media said he did, but that was disinformation. He never said that, he actually explicitly condemned the Nazis and White Nationalists.

Politico debunked it back then, but you still had people who had been hoaxed and couldn’t come to terms with it. Even now, years later, they don’t.
Lol at you thinking only the verbatim words matter in a message. You're a rube.

It's about the message being promoted. The message of the protesters in Charlottesville is that white supremacy should be supported. The message in a gay pride parade is that we should be tolerant of all people regardless of their sexual orientation. Completely unsurprised that you back the white supremacy message and are trying to attack the gay pride message.
I can see why you and Joe biden relate to one another now

If NAMBLA guy shows up at your Pride event that means everyone else there agrees with him, right?

I don’t need Politico, Snopes, CNN or anyone else to interpret for me what he said. I’m not sure why this is such a big deal at the moment, but I stand by what he said and I believe what he meant.

If NAMBLA guy shows up at your Pride event that means everyone else there agrees with him, right?
No - that's stupid. As stated several times, it's the intended message. Comparing the message of white supremacists to the Pride message is par for the course from you. It defines your bigotry as well as your ignorance.

I don’t need Politico, Snopes, CNN or anyone else to interpret for me what he said.

I asked you if he said Nazis were “fine people”.
You’re not going to answer (like the other cowards in this thread) because you know he didn’t say that.
So you’ll prevaricate, you’ll dissemble, but you won’t address the disinformation directly because you don’t want to lie yourself.

I’m not sure why this is such a big deal at the moment, but I stand by what he said and I believe what he meant.

What he said:

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay?"

I asked you if he said Nazis were “fine people”.
You’re not going to answer (like the other cowards in this thread) because you know he didn’t say that.
So you’ll prevaricate, you’ll dissemble, but you won’t address the disinformation directly because you don’t want to lie yourself.

What he said:

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay?"
There were 144 words between ‘people’ and your quote. Go back and look at the whole quote, he rambled about statues, he could have been saying the nazi’s and white nationalists should be condemned because of the statues.

I don’t need Politico, Snopes, CNN or anyone else to interpret for me what he said. I’m not sure why this is such a big deal at the moment, but I stand by what he said and I believe what he meant.

Your post may be one of the most disappointing posts I've ever read on this message board. It illustrates that a cult like mindset has infected both parties.

Your post may be one of the most disappointing posts I've ever read on this message board. It illustrates that a cult like mindset has infected both parties.
most of the MAGAts bitch and complain about following what the media says and then when I say I have independent thought outside of the media, you criticize me. I should take that as a compliment because it shows you don’t have a single thought of your own. That’s rich, thanks for the laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT