ADVERTISEMENT

“We have a lottery that says if you’re vaccinated we’re going to give you stuff. Well, you’ve got another lottery for them, and it’s a death lottery.”

25c6d0a2c426e10e0d6d228e38d4fe9090292636f59cafec0477df6b9e524de0.jpg

Ya can t teach stupid get vaccinated or get the hell out. Inbred Confederate hicks.

I am sad this is where we are at.
  • Sad that the unvaccinated idiots are raising our collective healthcare costs.
  • Sad that the families of these unvaccinated idiots will no longer have a loved one.
  • Sad that we still have unvaccinated idiots on HROT preaching the mythical horror of getting the vaccine.
However, try as I might I cannot find it in me to be sad for the unvaccinated idiots themselves who will die needlessly. They made their choice.

Last edited:
People keep tweet/doing news stories about this.

Isn't it no duh?
Wouldn't it only be news if it was the other way?

True, but start with the very basics with the unvaccinated and those trying to kill them by advocating no vaccine, like some of the usual suspects on the board.

There are 60 counties in Missouri with less than 30% vaccination rate. 60.

We will never get on top of this with these walking Petri dishes out there creating new variants.

Forget plywood, bottled water and a generator. All you need to prep for hurricane season is an injection.

Sorry I don’t feel bad for any death at this point. Idiots going to idiot.

*except for those with legitimate medical reasons for not being able to take the vaccine. In which case bigger **** you to the anti vax community for putting them at larger risk.

Sorry I don’t feel bad for any death at this point. Idiots going to idiot.

*except for those with legitimate medical reasons for not being able to take the vaccine. In which case bigger **** you to the anti vax community for putting them at larger risk.
The ‘anti-vax’ community more and more is, in reality, a
former-vax group. Wonder why?

There is so much to be learned about the potential negative side of vaccines: unfortunately the number of people in the business willing to admit the risks of f*#king with nature remains low.

The ‘anti-vax’ community more and more is, in reality, a
former-vax group. Wonder why?

There is so much to be learned about the potential negative side of vaccines: unfortunately the number of people in the business willing to admit the risks of f*#king with nature remains low.
Yet more mischaracterization and disinformation from you.

BAU.

#Deflection

You're deflecting.

Tens of millions more Americans have gotten vaccine doses than Covid infections.
Yet, here we are, with >600,000 dead Americans from Covid (with some estimates >900,000) and a tiny fraction of cases of serious side effects from vaccines, yet here you are, spreading Anti-vaxxer nonsense.

The media is owning most of you with this nonsense.

"Delta Variant" LOL
Vaccination rate has flatlined. Best case scenario for herd immunity would be a more contagious, less lethal variant.

Enter the Delta. 🤨

You're deflecting.

Tens of millions more Americans have gotten vaccine doses than Covid infections.
Yet, here we are, with >600,000 dead Americans from Covid (with some estimates >900,000) and a tiny fraction of cases of serious side effects from vaccines, yet here you are, spreading Anti-vaxxer nonsense.
Bullshit. The count has been exaggerated from the beginning in order to spread fear (and to grease the skids for an unneeded, experimental therapy).
“Dr. Monica Gandhi, professor of medicine and infectious disease at the University of San Francisco, believes the CDC will ask all counties to do a similar assessment and believes an accurate accounting matters:”

“It is important to go back and do this accounting to see if COVID was actually the cause of death. I think that transparent communication is an upside, I mean, in the sense that it’s true that if we did this across the nation, it would bring our death rate lower. A downside of that, could be that people will say, ‘Well, it wasn’t as serious as you said.'”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT