ADVERTISEMENT

“witnesses surface to say Christine Ford may have mistaken them for Kavanaugh”

I love it. Cons bitch about unanswered questions but then refuse investigations over them.

And the FBI investigates what the president tells them to investigate.
The FBI investigates events like this > http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...z-was-confronted-get-death-threats-owner.html, not 36 year old fantasies. The FBI has already extensively investigated BK's background 6 times without finding anything. Where would you suggest they start with number 7? The mystery boat in Rhode Island? The mad Tweeter #5? lol

The FBI doesn't do that.

Sincerely,
Joe Biden
I love it. Cons bitch about unanswered questions but then refuse investigations over them.

There has been an investigation and also a hearing. Your beef is with Di Fi who had a letter from someone and should have turned the letter over during the investigation. Instead, she sat on it and must have thought it was not credible because she didn't even ask any questions during the hearing or her personal visits with Kav.

The letter gets leaked, and all of the sudden there should be an investigation.

In addition to all of that, there have been reporters and investigators searching and calling every single person in Kavs life to see what may or may not have happened.

Had Di Fi pushed the issue when she received the letter they could have quietly done the investigation to see if it had any validity and possibly saved a lot of embarrassment for both Kav and the accuser as well as the senate.

However, that would not fit the narrative of we will destroy the nominee no matter what.

There has been an investigation and also a hearing. Your beef is with Di Fi who had a letter from someone and should have turned the letter over during the investigation. Instead, she sat on it and must have thought it was not credible because she didn't even ask any questions during the hearing or her personal visits with Kav.

In addition to all of that, there have been reporters and investigators searching and calling every single person in Kavs life to see what may or may not have happened.

Had Di Fi pushed the issue when she received the letter they could have quietly done the investigation to see if it had any validity and possibly saved a lot of embarrassment for both Kav and the accuser as well as the senate.

However, that would not fit the narrative of we will destroy the nominee no matter what.
No, their beef is with the results of the 2016 Presidential election. After 8 years of Mein Kampf 0boma, and anticipating 8 years of Das Kapital clinton, the cesspool they envision this country becoming was within view. President Trump, dashed all that to pieces and put them back at the proverbial drawing board.

I don't know if its her or one of the other accusers, but if that accuser actually told a counselor back in 2012'ish about the incident and named Kavanaugh, case closed.

Reactions: artradley
I don't know if its her or one of the other accusers, but if that accuser actually told a counselor back in 2012'ish about the incident and named Kavanaugh, case closed.
Except the people she claimed where there all said it didn’t happen. Even the girl said she didn’t know Brett.

Reactions: Finance85
"On Wednesday, Republicans said in the statement, they received a "more in-depth written statement from the man interviewed twice previously who believes he, not Judge Kavanuagh, had the encounter in question with Dr. Ford." GOP investigators also spoke on the phone with another man making a similar claim."

So now we have at least two loonies coming out of nowhere claiming to be the real perpetrator. Too bad Grassley won't let them testify under oath with potential penalties for lying.

Discredit? She and you ax-grinding liberals, have already done a marvelous job of doing that.

No, their beef is with the results of the 2016 Presidential election. After 8 years of Mein Kampf 0boma, and anticipating 8 years of Das Kapital clinton, the cesspool they envision this country becoming was within view. President Trump, dashed all that to pieces and put them back at the proverbial drawing board.

Username checks out.

Reactions: FlickShagwell

They don't have the notes from what I understand and from what they have said she was confused about numbers etc. That is what happens with supposed "repressed" memories.

Mueller has ruined the credibility of fair and independent investigations.

Reactions: StopIt

Oh really. Two more accusers came out yesterday and two men came out with this news just now and you're telling me that it has all been investigated and that we're ready for a vote on Friday?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Oh really. Two more accusers came out yesterday and two men came out with this news just now and you're telling me that it has all been investigated and that we're ready for a vote on Friday?
4 and 5 have already been debunked, Speed. Try to keep up.

Reactions: Finance85
Rrrrright. Lol. I hope you get falsely accused . Bet you wouldn't even agree with your own bs level of proof .

Yes it has. Plus he has been investigated 6 times before and has the highest security clearance a person can receive.

Yes it has been investigated and yes they should be ready for a vote. Like I said, your beef is with Di Fi because she didn't think the allegations were legitimate and did not present them.

Women who were raped by Kavanaugh are “liars making up these stories!”

Guys stepping forward saying they actually raped these women instead are “clearly telling the truth”.

LMAO...my God is the GOP pathetic, desperate, and despicable.

Reactions: ANYCHawk
Yes it has. Plus he has been investigated 6 times before and has the highest security clearance a person can receive.

Yes it has been investigated and yes they should be ready for a vote. Like I said, your beef is with Di Fi because she didn't think the allegations were legitimate and did not present them.

So by that rationale, this woman can be telling the truth but because the FBI didn't have the info when they did the background check, too bad. Let's get him on the court.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I have an idea. Let's hold an investigation to get to the bottom of all this.
Here's the thing...be careful what you wish for....

If the Dems get the FBI investigation they want it may delay Kavanaugh's appointment and ultimately sink it till after the mid-terms....which would be a Dem "win" BUT.....

If the FBI comes back and determines the accusations are baseless or unfounded before the mid-terms it'll have a very negative impact and could very well mitigate the "blue wave" the Dems are counting on.

I just think this could all come back negatively on the Dem's depending on how this plays out...

Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
Women who were raped by Kavanaugh are “liars making up these stories!”

Guys stepping forward saying they actually raped these women instead are “clearly telling the truth”.

LMAO...my God is the GOP pathetic, desperate, and despicable.

I don't think the pubs have actually said she was a liar. In fact, I think they said they believe something happened to her but wasnt clear on who it was, when it was, and where it was.

I am glad you think it is despicable and hope you feel the same way about Di Fi not believing the woman as well.

Here's the thing...be careful what you wish for....

If the Dems get the FBI investigation they want it may delay Kavanaugh's appointment and ultimately sink it till after the mid-terms....which would be a Dem "win" BUT.....

If the FBI comes back and determines the accusations are baseless or unfounded before the mid-terms it'll have a very negative impact and could very well mitigate the "blue wave" the Dems are counting on.

I just think this could all come back negatively on the Dem's depending on how this plays out...
Look here... Common sense is in the house!!

Reactions: Foxclone

So your claim is that brand new accusations have already been investigated?

No kidding. The whole play is on feelings and counting on short term memories of the masses. Facts do not matter. Only emotions and condemnation.
Reality check. Only the Dems are searching for facts. Cons want to avoid facts by refusing investigations before votes.

Reactions: TheCainer
Debunked when they just came out without an investigation? How does that work?

B.S. and delay. The left does not care about these women. They are being used as pawns for the end game of trying to disrupt, delay and slander and ruin a man and his family. You know it and are too ashamed to admit the real reason. Very low morals and tactics by the left. Attack the opposition at whatever it takes. Legal / illegal.

Reality check. Only the Dems are searching for facts. Cons want to avoid facts by refusing investigations before votes.

No they are not. There are no facts, just accusations intended to delay, and disrupt. You are in the shallow pool of thought on this.

Let's say this Ford lady is trying to sell you a car. She thinks she knows what year it is. She does't know the repair history of it. She doesn't know anybody to claim that it is a good car. But because she says it is, you are supposed to buy it. Because you trust her?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT