ADVERTISEMENT

“witnesses surface to say Christine Ford may have mistaken them for Kavanaugh”

LOL at trumpbagging grandstanding idiots. The truth is kavanaugh is a sleaze bag, and always has been a sleaze bag. And the sleazy republican senators want to appease the sleaziest in their leader, trump instead of doing right by the country. And they are attacking anyone who points out the sleaze. The fact of the matter is that kavanaugh was part of the swamp trump claimed to have wanted to drain, but in reality, he only wants to replace a small part of it with a much bigger swamp which would benefit him. And there are idiots who want to eliminate one party when the problem is the duopoly in operation. For you trumpbaggers, have your kids google duopoly for you.

Reactions: ping72
Reality check. Only the Dems are searching for facts. Cons want to avoid facts by refusing investigations before votes.

Why did Feinstein sit on the letter for months before releasing? Take off your blinders and look at the facts that are out there now. This is nothing but here say and now being politicized to ruin a man and his families reputation by a desperate attempt by the left to pay someone to come out and accuse without proof.

LOL at trumpbagging grandstanding idiots. The truth is kavanaugh is a sleaze bag, and always has been a sleaze bag. And the sleazy republican senators want to appease the sleaziest in their leader, trump instead of doing right by the country. And they are attacking anyone who points out the sleaze. The fact of the matter is that kavanaugh was part of the swamp trump claimed to have wanted to drain, but in reality, he only wants to replace a small part of it with a much bigger swamp which would benefit him. And their are idiots who want to eliminate one party when the problem is the duopoly in operation. For you trumpbaggers, have your kids google duopoly for you.

Hmmm. I'll bet some idiots know the difference between "their" and "there".

Reactions: dandh and StopIt
LOL at trumpbagging grandstanding idiots. The truth is kavanaugh is a sleaze bag, and always has been a sleaze bag. And the sleazy republican senators want to appease the sleaziest in their leader, trump instead of doing right by the country. And they are attacking anyone who points out the sleaze. The fact of the matter is that kavanaugh was part of the swamp trump claimed to have wanted to drain, but in reality, he only wants to replace a small part of it with a much bigger swamp which would benefit him. And their are idiots who want to eliminate one party when the problem is the duopoly in operation. For you trumpbaggers, have your kids google duopoly for you.

Please show us all here your claims to knowing the truth? You are clueless and a puppet to your masters. However, I agree the two party system is pretty much the same in hard left and left lite. Moderates are called extreme right now and that is ridiculous.

LOL at trumpbagging grandstanding idiots. The truth is kavanaugh is a sleaze bag, and always has been a sleaze bag. And the sleazy republican senators want to appease the sleaziest in their leader, trump instead of doing right by the country. And they are attacking anyone who points out the sleaze. The fact of the matter is that kavanaugh was part of the swamp trump claimed to have wanted to drain, but in reality, he only wants to replace a small part of it with a much bigger swamp which would benefit him. And there are idiots who want to eliminate one party when the problem is the duopoly in operation. For you trumpbaggers, have your kids google duopoly for you.
This is you, right > https://nypost.com/2018/09/26/man-apologizes-for-making-false-allegation-against-kavanaugh/

Why did Feinstein sit on the letter for months before releasing? Take off your blinders and look at the facts that are out there now. This is nothing but here say and now being politicized to ruin a man and his families reputation by a desperate attempt by the left to pay someone to come out and accuse without proof.
You do realize that Feinstein holding this back for political purposes - which is shameful - has absolutely no bearing on whether or not the story is true...right? Ford didn't wait until the last minute - she told the story to Pelosi months ago. So if timing is your metric for truth...you just lost the argument.

Last edited:
Just think if DI-FI would of released the information back in July, the FBI investigation would have been wrapped up by now. She didn't care about the accuser only a political hail mary.

Please show us all here your claims to knowing the truth? You are clueless and a puppet to your masters. However, I agree the two party system is pretty much the same in hard left and left lite. Moderates are called extreme right now and that is ridiculous.
I think every time you post you prove my point. There are no puppets but the trump cult, which believe every thing sean hannity says. Moderates are not called extreme right, more like the opposite, but feeble minded trumpbaggers aren't capable of understanding.

Reactions: naturalmwa
The only investigation that should take place is when those in the left started talking with these women about a coordinated attack on the supreme Court nominee. When exactly did Diane or anyone from her staff have her first contact with Ford?

The aventi accuser is unabashed bs. He isn't even accused if raping her but rather at being at a party where she was raped. Evidently she went to lots of rape parties and Brett was at all of them. Does that truly make any damn sense? That's the line for the bathroom and that's the the line for the rape. Don't get in the wrong line.

Reactions: Chuck C
Yes it has. Plus he has been investigated 6 times before and has the highest security clearance a person can receive.

Yes it has been investigated and yes they should be ready for a vote. Like I said, your beef is with Di Fi because she didn't think the allegations were legitimate and did not present them.
So your claim is that brand new accusations have already been investigated?

The key word is allegations that Di Fi did not believe. The investigation is done, the DOJ has said there is nothing more they can do.

Just think if DI-FI would of released the information back in July, the FBI investigation would have been wrapped up by now. She didn't care about the accuser only a political hail mary.
The ball is in the air, who will catch it? Pretty good Hail Mary you must admit.

I wonder how much they might have been paid to come forward at this critical time....
Muddy the waters, that's all these latest shenanigans by the Republicans are intended to do.

And to those that question why it took so long for these original allegations to be made public... why does it matter? If BK did something wrong, he should pay the price. Pure and Simple.

Reactions: TheCainer
You do realize that Pelosi holding this back for political purposes - which is shameful - has absolutely no bearing on whether or not the story is true...right? Ford didn't wait until the last minute - she told the story to Pelosi months ago. So if timing is your metric for truth...you just lost the argument.

It is all strictly political. Why wait all these years and his rise up in the judicial system? You are not asking these questions and logically thinking here. The shameful part if true is why did the Dems sit on this story if it is true? The Dem's do not care about Ford and the other so called accusers. They are paid pawns being used to fit the agenda of really ugly politics of Win at all costs. That is what our political system has become.

I have an idea. Let's hold an investigation to get to the bottom of all this.
How are you going to get to the bottom of anything that happened 35 years ago. This entire thing is B.S. thrown at the wall by the Democrats to see what sticks. At best it is a delaying maneuver to see if they can get the vote moved until after the elections. It is transparent, and America sees through it, and is sick of the Democratic B.S. At this point, it is hurting their chances in November.

I don't make false accusations. However, the nypost isn't exactly reliable.
So it's all made up and that idiot will testify today? lol This story is on other outlets, but buried by the fake news outlets that are a bigger joke than you!

I think every time you post you prove my point. There are no puppets but the trump cult, which believe every thing sean hannity says. Moderates are not called extreme right, more like the opposite, but feeble minded trumpbaggers aren't capable of understanding.
I don't watch or listen to Hannity. You apparently lack the depth of understanding what you have been indoctrinated in. Lacking in logic and common sense is a cruel thing. I wish you well.

1. Only play the Democrats have
2. Thanks for firing up the Republicans before the midterms
3. If you like Trump, shit like this is how you get more Trump.
Fired up voters is good for the country. I doubt you really believe Rs are going to retain control of Congress. Admit it, this is pretty impressive show for the underdogs. Imagine if they catch the ball.

giphy.gif

So now we have someone admitting to being the person who assaulted Ford...glorious, thank you for your continued cooperation in my laughter two party system!

Reactions: Chuck C
The FBI has already extensively investigated BK's background 6 times without finding anything.

That's cuz:

• Typical 'background checks' only go back about 10 yrs, unless they find things they need to delve back further
  • No one has asked the FBI to look back further, despite both the WH and SJC being fully empowered to do so

It is all strictly political. Why wait all these years and his rise up in the judicial system? You are not asking these questions and logically thinking here.
That has already been addressed. Anyone with intelligence knows that bringing out these kinds of accusations will create a shit-storm and claims that she's a liar/slut/political plant. There will be death threats and all kinds of other attacks. I'd guess seeing him getting a circuit seat didn't warrant going public but seeing him getting close to a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land prodded her to face the storm.

Now you can believe or disbelieve her story but her waiting to come forward until now makes perfect sense. Do you discount the women who came forward to accuse Bill Cosby because some waited decades to do so? Hell, the woman who's sending him to jail came out within a year of his attack on her and was dismissed. It took over 15 years before she got justice...and had to go through the trial twice.

I love it. Cons bitch about unanswered questions but then refuse investigations over them.

And the FBI investigates what the president tells them to investigate.

So for example, if the president does not want them to investigate Russia meddling then it's not obstruction of justice?

Let me get this straight three different women had memory lapses involving the same guy.Uh huh got it.

That's cuz:

• Typical 'background checks' only go back about 10 yrs, unless they find things they need to delve back further
  • No one has asked the FBI to look back further, despite both the WH and SJC being fully empowered to do so
Do you suspect there may be a viable reason for that, brain surgeon??

The Democrats have found a new and interesting way to lose an election they are supposed to win.

The midterms will be interesting to say the least

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT