ADVERTISEMENT

🚨🚨🚨 Iran attacks Israel - WW3 🚨🚨🚨

No injuries reported thus far. Was Iran's aim that good/bad?

I'm sure there are casualties, but Israel has an extensive network of safe buildings/bunkers for their military and their population. They're well prepared for this. Iran is going to get decimated. I can't wait.

Was Iran needing this to keep their citizens scared or what?

They had to know Israel would drop the hammer.

Are they that bat shit crazy and delusional?
If the number of missiles is accurate this was more of a "face saving" attack by Iran than anything.

I guess they hoped Israel would let it slide, they won't and shouldn't.

If the number of missiles is accurate this was more of a "face saving" attack by Iran than anything.

I guess they hoped Israel would let it slide, they won't and shouldn't.
this is not a flame/troll but what number of missiles would be a real attack? hundreds of missiles seems like a pretty big deal to me, but I'm not an expert.

I bet.

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

I seriously wonder what people wanted/expected Biden to do. He has tried for months to use talk and diplomacy and not American assets and troops to deter this issue. It didn't work and I am sure we will see the dismantling of Irans nuclear and oil facilitates through force now. WTAF would trump have done other than rant on twitter with nothing of substance?

this is not a flame/troll but what number of missiles would be a real attack? hundreds of missiles seems like a pretty big deal to me, but I'm not an expert.
Yep. The April attack was an act of saving face. They said "here is a bunch of slow stuff to shoot down" weeks in advance. This was a big show of force with ballistic missiles, which they have much more of.

Maybe, I don't recall, I never said it because I didn't give a shit about Trump or politics in 2016... it might surprise you that I didn't vote for Hillary because I'm not a Democrat. It was Trump's presidency that caused me to get political. But I ask you, what war has been started by the US? If none, then shut the FVCK up about this
Why are you always so angry and personal with your posts?

Reactions: Pinehawk
I seriously wonder what people wanted/expected Biden to do. He has tried for months to use talk and diplomacy and not American assets and troops to deter this issue. It didn't work and I am sure we will see the dismantling of Irans nuclear and oil facilitates through force now. WTAF would trump have done other than rant on twitter with nothing of substance?
Nothing he could do but he has the chair and getting used for political gain is the name of the game.

Same goes for inflation and unemployment. It’s mostly cyclical. Although all presidents contribute to inflation by constantly setting debt records.

It certainly won’t help the voting booth but realistically it should hurt either if people are smart enough to know the “world is always churning”. Which they are not because history and common sense are not taught.

Reactions: BlIIlken2
Considering Iran fired over 300 missiles in April and they were mostly shot down and the preliminary number in this attack is 180.....I'm thinking the Iranians knew the attack didn't have much chance of success.

Just spitballing ....

They never will though. They’re zealots. And at the end of the day, the governments of these countries aren’t much different than the extremists that they either harbor openly or ignore. The hell with them all.

And they're not just zealots...they're grifters. The leaders of Hamas are all multi-billionaires living is luxury outside Gaza, while their people are destitute.

Never underestimate how much money there is to be made in the anti-semite, anti-Israel business.

An ideology could eventually fade from history, but the profit motive is a universal part of human nature. As long as the leaders of these extremist outfits are rich beyond rich, there will be someone to step up.

I personally would love to see Iran's theocratic suppressive regime get decimated but the collateral damage to the Iranian citizens is a bitter pill to swallow. Could this end up being the trigger that allows the Iranian people to seize back control of their government? I remain skeptical but I'm hopeful as well.

Considering Iran fired over 300 missiles in April and they were mostly shot down and the preliminary number in this attack is 180.....I'm thinking the Iranians knew the attack didn't have much chance of success.

Just spitballing ....

They are trying to walk the line between saving face with their allies, without doing enough to provoke Israel into reducing them to rubble.

It's quite a gamble, unless they've already worked out some understanding.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2

Just spitballing ....
I thought I read they launched between 350 and 400 ballistic missiles. I guess we will see what the numbers are.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2

Just spitballing ....
The launched BALLISTIC missiles this time. 12 minutes from Iran to Israel. In April they used mainly drones with lawn mower engines that took 9 hours to get there, cruise missiles and rockets (also slow). They telegraphed it for weeks in advance. This attack was completely different and much more serious.

The launched BALLISTIC missiles this time. 12 minutes from Iran to Israel. In April they used mainly drones with lawn mower engines that took 9 hours to get there, cruise missiles and rockets (also slow). They telegraphed it for weeks in advance. This attack was completely different and much more serious.
They launched ballistic missiles last time as well....

It was barely a month ago that Iran attacked Israel with 170 drones, 110 ballistic missiles and 30 cruise missiles.

They launched ballistic missiles last time as well....

It was barely a month ago that Iran attacked Israel with 170 drones, 110 ballistic missiles and 30 cruise missiles.
Correct but it was all telegraphed and assets were in place already dealing with the other slow stuff. The attack was ongoing for hours before those launched. This was just within minutes with all the heavier stuff.

(This is what has been reported) Not saying you're wrong.

For starters, the Houthis in Yemen should have been totally shut down by Biden months ago....

Nothing he could do but he has the chair and getting used for political gain is the name of the game.

Same goes for inflation and unemployment. It’s mostly cyclical. Although all presidents contribute to inflation by constantly setting debt records.

It certainly won’t help the voting booth but realistically it should hurt either if people are smart enough to know the “world is always churning”. Which they are not because history and common sense are not taught.
I agree, and I would actually argue that unlike Ukraine, where he should have thrown a few troops in harms-way to try to affect the risk calculus, he did 'more' of the right thing here by sending troops to the region.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT