ADVERTISEMENT

🚨🚨🚨 Iran attacks Israel - WW3 🚨🚨🚨

Why are you always so angry and personal with your posts?

How was that personal?

If I called you a MAGA piece of shit human, which is true, then that would be personal....and it was you morons supporting a bigger piece of shit human that make me angry because it makes me ashamed at how fvcking stupid my species is

I again ask, what war has the US started?

We have this misconception that The President of the United States is God. He or she is not. While we are the largest economy in the world and have the strongest military, keep in mind we make up only 5% of the globe’s population. Diplomacy is hard work, and we can’t just bully and bomb the f#%k out of everyone with whom we disagree.

Trump is going to say that Iran wouldn’t have attacked Israel under his leadership.Fact is, Iran did attack when Trump was president. They attacked a United States military base. All he did was sanction Iran.

Not how this guy remembers it:

Oiqo7g9.png

Reactions: scotihawk
We have this misconception that The President of the United States is God. He or she is not. While we are the largest economy in the world and have the strongest military, keep in mind we make up only 5% of the globe’s population. Diplomacy is hard work, and we can’t just bully and bomb the f#%k out of everyone with whom we disagree.

Neocons said 'hold my beer' on that one about 25 years ago, and haven't stopped.

Nah, after almost dying a couple of times in the last few years I realized it's just a sport.... didn't even get mad when they got shafted last year, which somewhat surprised me
Well shit. My barb was all in fun. This place would suck without the FSU folks. Hope your health has taken a turn for the better, and that FSU beats Clemson this weekend.

How was that personal?

If I called you a MAGA piece of shit human, which is true, then that would be personal....and it was you morons supporting a bigger piece of shit human that make me angry because it makes me ashamed at how fvcking stupid my species is

I again ask, what war has the US started?
I despise Trump the person, but call me whatever you want. I’m sure I’d need upset if I were you too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT