ADVERTISEMENT

🚨🚨🚨 Israel/IRAN READY TO ATTACK - WW3 🚨🚨🚨

You say that all the time. What do you mean?
I mean that if you are going to actually have a war, one side should win so that people can see what the horror of losing one - really losing one and not half assed losing one and getting redevelopment funds - looks like. And so that things can be stable, longer, under the victor rather than rinsing and repeating.

I mean that if you are going to actually have a war, one side should win so that people can see what the horror of losing one - really losing one and not half assed losing one and getting redevelopment funds - looks like. And so that things can be stable, longer, under the victor rather than rinsing and repeating.

It appears that's what Israel has decided to do.

Last edited:

Sure Jan GIF

That doesn't sound very realistic to me.

I'm really torn on all of this.

I hate the loss of life for civilians and war in general. (Exception- Russia, eff those guys).

I don't know why Israel always needs to expand their territory. They are seen as terrorists to others in the area.

On the other hand...

This has been going on for ages. These dudes also hate America and Israel seems to be demolishing them.

Sometimes bad actors need to be punched in the mouth so hard they actually just stop for awhile.

This is a region with little stability and a lot of people who talk a lot. It's similar to all North Korean fat man types.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
I really think Iran is afraid of doing anything meaningful, knowing Israel has taken the DGAF approach to destroying Hezbollah.

Amazing what the show of force is doing.
Amazing how much more advanced Israel is militarily than their antagonists. Sort of the way we were surprised by Russia's lack of military might. Sometimes a conflict clears things up pretty quick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT