ADVERTISEMENT

#1 or #2 seed in the NIT?

Not writing off the chance of an NCAA tourney bid yet but this loss makes it harder to get there. Still have to find 10 regular season conference wins somehow.

When Keegan is on, Iowa can be pretty good. When he’s not 100%, or not on the court at all, Iowa ranges from mediocre to downright terrible. Iowa’s backcourt sucks at even pretending to be B1G caliber. It wouldn’t be anything special by Missouri Valley or MAC standards.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Not writing off the chance of an NCAA tourney bid yet but this loss makes it harder to get there. Still have to find 10 regular season conference wins somehow.

It will be a miracle to get to 10 wins in the conference with the schedule we have left. We are going to get blasted by Ohio St. because that is a really bad match up for us. Like 20+ and probably 15ish at half.

That puts the Hawks at a dreadful 4-7 meaning we have to go 6-3 from that point. I just don't see it.

It will be a miracle to get to 10 wins in the conference with the schedule we have left. We are going to get blasted by Ohio St. because that is a really bad match up for us. Like 20+ and probably 15ish at half.

That puts the Hawks at a dreadful 4-7 meaning we have to go 6-3 from that point. I just don't see it.
It's a hill to climb.
I said before the start of the year that I didn't think they'd make it to the Dance this year. But, there's still a chance they can get to 10. Losing this one makes the odds longer but it's not out of reach.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
I don’t think so either. I had us at 17 wins & 7-13 in the B1G before the season started.

So we’re playing about exactly what I thought we’d be, a CBI tournament team.

JBo deserves to go out in the CBI.
Hell with that. Iowa should have more dignity than to pay for the right to get embarrassed in one last game.

If Iowa is unworthy of the Dance or NIT, then their season should end with the last loss in the Big Ten Tourney.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT