ADVERTISEMENT

LOL [re: BTT]!!!

HawkBall23

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2001
Unless the BTT predictor is wrong, Iowa doesn't even get a chance at an 'easier' match-up on Thursday.

I thought it was Minnesota - turns out its OHIO ST!!!

andrew-macias-courtney-friel.gif

0-1 this year, boys.

Maybe the NIT will have Indiana St visit Iowa City if the Sycamores don't get the NCAA bid.

I'm sure Iowa is just so excited to play Ohio St only to get to play Illinois again, if by chance that Iowa should happen to take down a hot Ohio St team. Right now, I bet Iowa just wants to see a team out side of the Big and losing to Ohio St is just the cherry on top.
Krikke and Patrick, are 2 players that I look forward to never seeing again in an Iowa uniform, and if Tony makes this year his last, I'm good with that decision also.

The worst thing about playing osu is that beating them wouldn't do much for us.
Mostly true, but even if Hawks had of won tonight, the same situation would have happened next week.

Thursday's game would have mattered very little in terms of 'splash', only in the sense that couldn't lose it to play a game that would - with another win - help their bubble status on Friday.

Reactions: RocknRollface
I'm sure Iowa is just so excited to play Ohio St only to get to play Illinois again, if by chance that Iowa should happen to take down a hot Ohio St team. Right now, I bet Iowa just wants to see a team out side of the Big and losing to Ohio St is just the cherry on top.
Krikke and Patrick, are 2 players that I look forward to never seeing again in an Iowa uniform, and if Tony makes this year his last, I'm good with that decision also.

Iowa is a better team with Perkins and would be next year too. For whatever reason (lack of true PG’s / Bowen out?), Fran won’t play Perkins and Harding at the same time. I’d like to Harding run the offense and move TP off the ball. See what that does.

I think Iowa has a nice core of five players that could play together.

Harding - Perkins - Dix
Dix - Pryce
Perkins / PMac
Sandfort / Dembele / Krikke
Freemen / Krikke / ……(Brauns)

Limit PMac and Krikke playing at the same time as much as possible. Perkins and Dix can run the point if there’s foul trouble or fatigue. Originally I thought next season depended heavily on Perkins coming back. I still believe theyd be better with him, but Harding has lessened my anxiety if Perkins doesn’t return. If Perkins does come back, hopefully it won’t stunt Harding one bit.

Iowa is a better team with Perkins and would be next year too. For whatever reason (lack of true PG’s / Bowen out?), Fran won’t play Perkins and Harding at the same time. I’d like to Harding run the offense and move TP off the ball. See what that does.

I think Iowa has a nice core of five players that could play together.

Harding - Perkins - Dix
Dix - Pryce
Perkins / PMac
Sandfort / Dembele / Krikke
Freemen / Krikke / ……(Brauns)

Limit PMac and Krikke playing at the same time as much as possible. Perkins and Dix can run the point if there’s foul trouble or fatigue. Originally I thought next season depended heavily on Perkins coming back. I still believe theyd be better with him, but Harding has lessened my anxiety if Perkins doesn’t return. If Perkins does come back, hopefully it won’t stunt Harding one bit.
There's no such thing as having too many good guards unless you're trying to carve out playing time for your son.

Then too many good guards turns into something weird where you have to justify sitting players who should obviously be on the court.

Recency bias re: Perkins. We would be 6-14 in league without him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT