ADVERTISEMENT

#1 South Carolina at #9 LSU on ESPN

Angel Reese last 4 min:

angel-reese-cena-parade.gif

Really good ballgame. I think the LSU crowd actually had S Carolina a bit intimidated in the 1st half. Credit to the Gamecocks in a really tough environment. They’re definitely a more likable team. Mulkey prancing around the sidelines is just unbearable.

That is one of the dumbest fouls I’ve seen. You have four fouls and slap down on a girl 8 inches shorter arm from behind. what should have been easy block with lead turns into early exit and your team losing without you.
Agreed, basketball IQ matches actual IQ. Even more comical that they burned their final timeout like 30 seconds prior because Sid was cramping and they wanted to keep her in the game.

images

I was surprised with how LSU struggled to get open on the wings to get into any offense. A lot of standing around and VanLith just dribbling around. Was not overly impressed with either team. South Carolina can shoot the ball from distance a lot better though.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
South Carolina is going to be really really tough. LSU played about as well as they could have for the first half and SC was within 6. Reese isn't good though. She can't shoot for sh**, and flops every time she goes up for a shot to get rewarded with fake free throws. Anytime anyone did anything good, she has to run up to take over the moment. That would annoy the piss out of me. They said she is the one that convinced Morrow to go there, how dumb are young girls to see her and think they would want to play with that weirdo. Van Lith and Reese can barely run up and down the court, I see why they have 3 losses now. Was enjoyable to watch them lose.

South Carolina is going to be really really tough. LSU played about as well as they could have for the first half and SC was within 6. Reese isn't good though. She can't shoot for sh**, and flops every time she goes up for a shot to get rewarded with fake free throws. Anytime anyone did anything good, she has to run up to take over the moment. That would annoy the piss out of me. They said she is the one that convinced Morrow to go there, how dumb are young girls to see her and think they would want to play with that weirdo. Van Lith and Reese can barely run up and down the court, I see why they have 3 losses now. Was enjoyable to watch them lose.
Yeah, if we get a rematch with LSU and could rebound competitively, I think we could run them ragged.

Reactions: VodkaSam
LSU fans complaining about officials taking out their best player makes me chuckle.

I could be Reese in a game of
H-O-R-S-E rather easily. She made an open shot from the elbow and the place went nuts 🤣. Her offensive game is offensive.

After watching CC Van Lith looked like she was running with concrete shoes on, I was very unimpressed with her speed. McMahon from OSU is a hell of a lot better player than Reece - couldnt believe the dumb plays she made along with celebrating every time she scored - classless.

After watching CC Van Lith looked like she was running with concrete shoes on, I was very unimpressed with her speed. McMahon from OSU is a hell of a lot better player than Reece - couldnt believe the dumb plays she made along with celebrating every time she scored - classless.

She would clap when South Carolina would miss a free throw.
Yes, she's classless.

Reactions: Chuck C and Ree4
I was surprised with how LSU struggled to get open on the wings to get into any offense. A lot of standing around and VanLith just dribbling around. Was not overly impressed with either team. South Carolina can shoot the ball from distance a lot better though.

I believe South Carolina brought in a transfer who is a good shooter from outside.

I really wonder how much HVL transferring to LSU will effect her in the upcoming draft. Her numbers will be way down this year. Is she being exposed as not being able to play with "the girls"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT