ADVERTISEMENT

#10,000 Pages Dolphins Super Bowl Champs

Game Day weather forecast: temps in the upper 20s, no chance of precipitation, light winds.

Cold isn't going to bother Skylar (Kansas State).

Tua? He's not good in the cold anyway.

Tua ranked #7 QB in the league by NFL.com. I'd say that is fairly accurate.

Speaking of the dumb ass Florio

Tua Tagovailoa will remain Miami Dolphins starting QB in 2023 | Pro Football Talk | NFL on NBC

From a post on FH:

"I don’t think it’s a coincidence he was fired the same day the Falcons announced they were interviewing Fangio.

Crazy to think 1-year ago the reports were Ross was requiring any head coach to keep Boyer because he thought the defense was close. Boyer basically was always below average DC who caught lightning in a bottle last year with the double A gap blitz. Kinda like the wildcat teams adjusted and he didn’t."

I've seen a few posts on FH but also from former NFL players that Boyer was far too reliant on "Cover Zero" and not just this year.

Former Dolphins WR Greg Camarillo

Same play

Someone bumped this up on FH yesterday. I'm posting it here so I remember to watch it.

Terrible Referee Decisions Are Fueling NFL Being Rigged Conspiracies?! | Pat McAfee Reacts

From the same weekend

“A Brutal Weekend” - Rich Eisen Reacts to NFL Referees’ Forgettable Week 15 | The Rich Eisen Show

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT