ADVERTISEMENT

#10,000 Pages Dolphins Super Bowl Champs

Tua Tagovailoa joins the Manning Cast on 'MNF' to talk Dolphins and Tyreek Hill | Week 13

Honestly, I've seen this "Miami in December" movie so many times, I'm afraid they're going to get embarrassed by the Jets this Sunday...

I read in the Orlando Sentinel this morning (too lazy to link it) and it said that the Dolphins have started 9 (count 'em) NINE different offensive line player combinations this year because of all the injuries.

Really surprising that Tua hasn't been slobberknocked.

I read in the Orlando Sentinel this morning (too lazy to link it) and it said that the Dolphins have started 9 (count 'em) NINE different offensive line player combinations this year because of all the injuries.

Really surprising that Tua hasn't been slobberknocked.

There was one starter playing after Connor Williams hurt his knee. It has been an impressive coaching job. The OL was among the worst ever 2 seasons ago and that was after investing a lot of high draft picks. I don't know how much coaching will be able to help them when they are this depleted.

Honestly, I've seen this "Miami in December" movie so many times, I'm afraid they're going to get embarrassed by the Jets this Sunday...

The Jets field took out one pro bowl level defensive player and one likely pro bowl defensive player. If we had both of them, we wouldn’t have fallen apart against the Titans late in the game on defense.

Tua Tagovailoa so far in December:

• 76.5 completion %

• 744 Passing Yards

• 3 Passing TDs & 0 INTs

• 116.5 Passer Rating

Sure, Miami should be 3-0 and not 2-1 this month but he’s also been this extremely efficient with Tyreek missing almost a game and half of the three game span and down 4 starting offensive linemen.

He was fantastic last December against Buffalo and then against GB before the concussions, so the narrative that he can’t play at a high level in December is utter nonsense.

To add to this since Braxton Berrios is a Hard Knocks segment: My son was walking on Brickell a couple hrs after Sunday's game w/a friend who was wearing a Berrios jersey. Guy stuck head out of car going by and said, "Nice Shirt." It was Berrios. The car circled the block, Berrios got out w/Sharpie and said, "I gotta sign that jersey." And he did.

Hard Knocks: In Season with the Miami Dolphins | Episode 5 Preview | Max via
@YouTube

Dolphins Week 16 Clinching Scenarios:

There are six possible ways Miami clinches a playoffs spot:
  • Dolphins beat the Cowboys OR
  • Dolphins tie against the Cowboys and Jacksonville Jaguars lose OR
  • Dolphins tie against the Cowboys and Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans lose OR
  • Dolphins tie against the Cowboys and Colts loss or tie and Cleveland Browns lose OR
  • Dolphins tie against the Cowboys and Texans loss or tie and Cincinnati Bengals loss or tie OR
  • Dolphins tie against the Cowboys and Bengals loss or tie and Colts loss or tie
Miami also has a chance to clinch the division, and there are two ways for that to happen:
  • Dolphins beat the Cowboys and Buffalo Bills loss or tie OR
  • Dolphins tie against the Cowboys and Bills loss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT