ADVERTISEMENT

#10,000 Pages Dolphins Super Bowl Champs

Jalen Ramsey popped up on the Dolphins' injury report Friday with a knee injury. He is questionable.

Also questionable at Ravens: CB Xavien Howard, RB Raheem Mostert, S Jevon Holland, RT Austin Jackson, OL Liam Eichenberg, OL Lester Cotton.

RG Robert Hunt doubtful.

WR Jaylen Waddle ruled OUT, as Mike McDaniel said.

Tua, Achane, Chosen good to go.

Last edited:
"Tua has a career winning % above 65%.

He’s going to flirt with 4650-4700 passing yards after the Bills game is said and done.

He could have flirted with 5,000 if Miami didn’t bench the starters in multiple games where they had big leads.

He hasn’t even had a chance to start a playoff game.

Mike McDaniel is 20-13 (60.6 Winning %) as a head coach that’s dealt with losing his QB1 in year one and now a myriad of injuries in year two.

Yet, he’s led this team to back to back playoff appearances in two years with a chance for this franchise’s first 12 win season since 1990 and first AFC East title since 2008.

Miss me with any suggestions regarding moving off of either one. Absolutely ridiculous and idiotic talk from some people in this fan base."

Tyreek's house on fire!

SOUTHWEST RANCHES, Fla. -- Firefighters were called to battle a fire at the home of Miami Dolphins wide receiver Tyreek Hill on Wednesday afternoon.

It was unclear what caused the fire at the 9,000-plus square-foot Berkshire Court house, but team officials said Hill was made aware of the incident during Wednesday's practice and left to attend to the matter.

Nobody living at the home was harmed. Local station WSVN 7 News helicopters showed Hill outside the home with his wife, Keeta Vaccaro, and mother, Anesha Sanchez.

Firefighters appeared to quickly locate the source of the fire and get it under control. WSVN 7 News also showed a large amount of smoke coming out of the roof as firefighters doused it with water.

Hill moved into the home in 2022 shortly after he was traded to the Dolphins by the Kansas City Chiefs and signed a four-year, $120 million contract.

Hill, 29, has a league-leading 1,717 receiving yards and 12 touchdown catches. No NFL player has more receiving yards than Hill's 3,427 since joining the Dolphins.

"Backups account for 47% of Miami's OL snaps. Winning teams average 16%. No other winning team more than 27%. Bills only had 4% of OL snaps taken by backups.

I once said Miami's OL was the exhaust port in the Death Star. I was wrong. Dolphins leads the NFL in offense anyway. I doubt any QB other than Tua could pilot this offense and get what he's getting out of it. Credit to OL Coach Butch Barry as well for getting these guys ready to be next man up.

I'm not going to say it doesn't suck, or it isn't hurting the offense. Of course it is. But leading the NFL in scoring and yardage means they're clearly overcoming."

The past few weeks have been 2 OL starters and I believe significant time with only 1 OL starter

Dolphins Offense in 2023

≥ 4 OL Starters: 282 Plays
8.3 Yards/Play
40.4% First Down Rate
0.49 Points/Play

= 3 OL Starters: 302 Plays
5.6 Yards/Play
30.5% First Downs Rate
0.32 Points/Play

≤ 2 OL Starters: 523 Plays
4.6 Yards/Play
23.3% First Down Rate
0.21 Points/Play

WAR (wins after replacement) lost due to injury

Meanwhile the serviceable TE on the roster makes catches when you need them. He isn't spectaular but he catches the ball if you throw it to him. For some reason, we threw to the TE against Dallas and not much other than that.

This second round CB Cam Smith can't see the field ahead of Eli Apple

WAR (wins after replacement) lost due to injury

Updated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT