ADVERTISEMENT

10 Year-Old Rape Victim Denied Abortion In Ohio

This is a very strange case. According to goldmom the mother is denying it and her daughter is doing fine. The person arrested admitted supposedly but who knows considering how easily police get confessions especially when there is a language barrier. The doctor in Indiana is required to report the rape even if it is legal to perform the abortion. Ohio appears to have handled the abuse allegations correctly but a doctor there apparently can't pick up the phone and call for clarification on performing an abortion.

Anyone claiming this is activism is a moron. The whole story is effed up. If it were activism this would be on a fast track to the supreme court if anyone got prosecuted
LOLWUT?

The mother REPORTED it.
Take it up with goldmom. She posted it ..

By the way reports to child protection services are confidential. No way there is anything reliable that the mother reported it. She could have but it couldn't be confirmed

The discussion was relating to the Ohio case.
That's the context and there were NO exceptions.

Plus, as the "exceptions" are written, they will result in the deaths of women who need an abortion, but must wait until "their life is in danger". If any abortion is delayed until sepsis sets in, things will end up badly for lots of women (and their partners)
Watch the video again. What she said is there is no exception for the life or the health of the mother under the Ohio law. That is simply not true.

I’m not trying to defend the Ohio law at all, I think it is incredibly cruel and this case shows why it is a terrible law. That said there is no need to misrepresent what the law says, it is bad enough as it is.

This is a very strange case. According to goldmom the mother is denying it and her daughter is doing fine. The person arrested admitted supposedly but who knows considering how easily police get confessions especially when there is a language barrier. The doctor in Indiana is required to report the rape even if it is legal to perform the abortion. Ohio appears to have handled the abuse allegations correctly but a doctor there apparently can't pick up the phone and call for clarification on performing an abortion.

Anyone claiming this is activism is a moron. The whole story is effed up. If it were activism this would be on a fast track to the supreme court if anyone got prosecuted in Ohio other than the alleged rapist and maybe the mother
Goldmom .... hahahaha

By the way reports to child protection services are confidential. No way there is anything reliable that the mother reported it.

Except the FACT that a detective confirmed it, and the perp was arrested just a few weeks later.

So what?

There are 100,000 ectopic pregnancies, per year, in this country.
Thousands of miscarriages, which require abortion (or D&E) to properly resolve the problem.

YOUR PARTY wants to outlaw these procedures. In many cases UNTIL someone's life is in jeopardy, despite the MEDICAL FACT that they can be performed well in advance, BEFORE there are severe/serious complications.
Your statement is a gross deception, blatant lie, and contemptible. No woman with an ectopic pregnancy or fetal demise will be denied appropriate care by the medical community. The SC decision hasn’t changed that. The well-being of the patient is paramount and drives the decision making by the care provider. Just propaganda from the abortion lobby, leftist media and their minions designed to create fear.

Your statement is a gross deception, blatant lie, and contemptible. No woman with an ectopic pregnancy or fetal demise will be denied appropriate care by the medical community.
Yes. They will.

MAGA Legislatures are confirming this, everywhere.
Women MUST carry those ectopic pregnancies UNTIL they have a life-threatening condition.

Fetal heartbeat bills will PREVENT abortion even IF the fetus is "dead" and those cells are still pulsing. And FWIW, there IS NO HEARTBEAT until birth because there are NO heart valves functioning in a fetus. That's all man-made ultrasound enhancement.

Yes. They will.

MAGA Legislatures are confirming this, everywhere.
Women MUST carry those ectopic pregnancies UNTIL they have a life-threatening condition.

Fetal heartbeat bills will PREVENT abortion even IF the fetus is "dead" and those cells are still pulsing. And FWIW, there IS NO HEARTBEAT until birth because there are NO heart valves functioning in a fetus. That's all man-made ultrasound enhancement.
You’re way, way out over your skis here Joe. I don’t know what exactly a “pulsing cell” is, but the fetal heart is beating and the valves function. Yes fetal circulation is unique with blood transported differently because the fetus is receiving oxygen, nutrients,etc. from the birthing person through the umbilical cord. Fetal demise is diagnosed by the absence of heart tones and then ultrasound confirmation of no heart activity. Once fetal demise is confirmed, a discussion ensues between patient and provider to terminate the pregnancy. No state is going to interfere in this scenario.
As for ectopic pregnancies, they carry a high risk for the birthing person and the fetal mortality is 100%. None survive. Most are managed emergently because of the risk. The health concern is for the mother in the case of ectopic pregnancies, not the fetus as it cannot survive. Again, no law is going to prevent appropriate care here.
Scare tactics by people who know the truth, but are taking advantage of a misinformed populace.

You’re way, way out over your skis here Joe. I don’t know what exactly a “pulsing cell” is, but the fetal heart is beating and the valves function.

No, it is not

The "6 week fetal heartbeat" bills correlate with pulsing cells. There are no valves.

Fetal heart doesn't pump blood for the fetus until after birth.

You’re way, way out over your skis here Joe. I don’t know what exactly a “pulsing cell” is, but the fetal heart is beating and the valves function
Did they not inform you in medical school that the sounds you hear on the ultrasound scans are "computer generated"............'Doc'........?

It DID happen. A 10 year old was RAPED! And you guys used it to score political points! It's sick!
The same schtick as when there's a mass murder with guns, the "how dare you politicize this" crap. And from the same people and political party that "politicizes" made up and trivial nonsense as a main component of their message and strategies.

Last edited:
You’re way, way out over your skis here Joe. I don’t know what exactly a “pulsing cell” is, but the fetal heart is beating and the valves function. Yes fetal circulation is unique with blood transported differently because the fetus is receiving oxygen, nutrients,etc. from the birthing person through the umbilical cord. Fetal demise is diagnosed by the absence of heart tones and then ultrasound confirmation of no heart activity. Once fetal demise is confirmed, a discussion ensues between patient and provider to terminate the pregnancy. No state is going to interfere in this scenario.
As for ectopic pregnancies, they carry a high risk for the birthing person and the fetal mortality is 100%. None survive. Most are managed emergently because of the risk. The health concern is for the mother in the case of ectopic pregnancies, not the fetus as it cannot survive. Again, no law is going to prevent appropriate care here.
Scare tactics by people who know the truth, but are taking advantage of a misinformed populace.
Just put him on ignore. Life is so much easier

I am pretty sure that every state has a close in age exception to statutory rape, so there is no way that last line can be true. That said, I can’t imagine my 13 or 11 yr old daughter having to become a mother, whether it was because of rape or a childhood mistake, so it’s not a super relevant fact to me.

Last edited:
You really think posting this type of garbage has any relevance to anything?

The doubling and tripling down on being horrible, horrendous people. Just garbage people. A garbage political movement.
It does have relevance solely because it’s a huge national story. I also don’t see how it is garbage. The news organization interviews the mom. The mom says some wild things. Some eye opening things. The person who posted the tweet has some thoughts on possible reasons why…that make sense actually.

the abortion carve out is important for these type of situations. It’s a horrible situation that may actually make some GOP politicians agree that the carve out needs to remain

Did they not inform you in medical school that the sounds you hear on the ultrasound scans are "computer generated"............'Doc'........?
So if you can’t “hear” it the heart is not beating? Of course, a 6 week fetuses heart is not functioning as a normal heart. Does that mean it’s not alive? The pro-abortion group has encountered a dilemma as ultrasound technology has improved and demonstrates a viable heart and human form early in gestation. It’s why many pro-abortionists have given up on that battle and now admit the fetus is alive and that killing it is justified because it’s the mother’s human right. Yet, if it’s alive doesn’t the baby have rights? Who protects them? I don’t expect we’ll solve this here.

So if you can’t “hear” it the heart is not beating? Of course, a 6 week fetuses heart is not functioning as a normal heart. Does that mean it’s not alive? The pro-abortion group has encountered a dilemma as ultrasound technology has improved and demonstrates a viable heart and human form early in gestation. It’s why many pro-abortionists have given up on that battle and now admit the fetus is alive and that killing it is justified because it’s the mother’s human right. Yet, if it’s alive doesn’t the baby have rights? Who protects them? I don’t expect we’ll solve this here.

Imo, a fetus does not officially become a baby/alive until it is viable and able to live outside the womb. Past that point of viability, I’m anti-abortion unless there’s a medical reason for doing so - life of the mother, ectopic pregnancy, etc.

And yet, GOP legislatures are outlawing (or attempting to outlaw) abortions in those cases, too.

That is FACT
If that’s the case, there are some misinformed legislators out there and they will be educated. Again, I’m confident that the management of fetal demise and ectopic pregnancies will not change even with a restrictive abortion ban. We do what’s best for the patient. Not sure how to provide more clarity here.

Anyone claiming this is activism is a moron. The whole story is effed up. If it were activism this would be on a fast track to the supreme court if anyone got prosecuted

Take it up with goldmom. She posted it ..

By the way reports to child protection services are confidential. No way there is anything reliable that the mother reported it. She could have but it couldn't be confirmed
It does have relevance solely because it’s a huge national story. I also don’t see how it is garbage. The news organization interviews the mom. The mom says some wild things. Some eye opening things. The person who posted the tweet has some thoughts on possible reasons why…that make sense actually.

the abortion carve out is important for these type of situations. It’s a horrible situation that may actually make some GOP politicians agree that the carve out needs to remain

So if you can’t “hear” it the heart is not beating? Of course, a 6 week fetuses heart is not functioning as a normal heart. Does that mean it’s not alive? The pro-abortion group has encountered a dilemma as ultrasound technology has improved and demonstrates a viable heart

No, it does NOT "demonstrate a viable heart".
It shows cells that are pulsing.

The heart continues to form. The fetal heart does NOT support the baby until AFTER birth; the fetus is fully depending on the mother's blood circulation.

You're no doctor here. You're crazy misinformed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT