ADVERTISEMENT

100% On Topic and Civil Thread on AJ Ferrari's Wrestling Future

Case was dismissed. That we know. People can speculate or bitch or tear down AJ…. wasted energy. What happens next is beyond my control or your control.

Interesting to see some opposing fans stop by to share their negative AJ vibes.

Move along. No one cares what you “think.”
Im hawk fan but your a bit hipacritical. If this was PSU or ISU youd be losing your mind

I am so glad to hear you vote thumbs down on a guy that has abused women and has shown, in your words, major character flaws. Keep that up in all aspects of your life MAGAman. Good work!
You dont make sense.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
It's a dark place issue for me, even spurring cheap shots I’m not always proud of. Some folks live forever with the tragic fallout of such accidents, even as the guilty survive to enjoy their “second chance.”
I totally get it my friend. I think we've all got those "things" in our lives that are as you say a dark place issue.

Reactions: Inthecircle
Not wishing to speak for @Mendoza77 and speaking only for myself, if one is to speak in the broadest generalities then:

Females develop in their mother's womb with all the egg cells in their ovaries that they will ever need in their lifetime.

They noursish our children of their own bodies. They give birth to our offspring. They continue to nourish our children of their own bodies. They are the primary caregivers to our children regardless of a child's gender.

That females continue to do so after years of forced patriarchal subservience and discrimination is tantamount to grace and mercy at a miraculous level.

That is perfection enough to me.

So I worship a female as a goddess and would not deride one as a bitch.
Well aren’t you just dripping with virtue. Shed that straight white non birthing person guilt. You’ve earned it.

Well aren’t you just dripping with virtue. Shed that straight white non birthing person guilt. You’ve earned it.
Don't shed anything. Wholly unguilty. Not so virtuous. And yet I am neither self-loathing nor do I misdirect my frustrations to the suffering of others.

I just don't understand how the former plaintiff in the AJ case and her intentions are presumed by certain GIA posters, lacking any and all evidence. But yet these same posters tout a lack of evidence to defend AJ. It smacks of blind misogynist bias at its finest, IMO.

I try to see things as they truly are. I try to understand my dependent arising and its effects. I know I can control the latter. I cannot control the past nor the effects it has had on the five generations of females that I have been blessed to know so far. AJ and the former plaintiff can only live in the present, just like everyone else.

Last edited:
There could be multiple things that happened at night, and no one will ever truly know. It could've been consensual and muddled waters so to speak. . She regretted it and decided toretaliate. We see multiple cases of women make false claims against men.

My friend who investigated the Sadusky case, investigated many sexual assault reports, and 70% or more initial complaints were proven to be false. We've been life for various reasons, and that does not mean a sexual assault didn't happen. All it means you must investigate..

Maybe there is a payoff, maybe there is lack of evidence, but whatever it is, no one will find all the truth.

At the minimum this kid has horrible judgment, and I personally wouldn't want him on my team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkgma
I’m not condoning what AJ did but there is a lot of self righteousness going on here. Have you never been a 19 year old idiot kid that makes mistakes? If I were to judge you by the worst things you have done where would you measure up?
JFC, do you see the difference between certain behaviors and others? A bd decision is taking some milk crates from the grocery store, or speeding a little bit. It's not driving drunk illegally and passing people, speeding, and then crashing.

This isn't just some dumb kid stuff.

Last edited:
Sounds like something a rapist would say
You can tell why this case got dismissed. There is a possibility that the girl did want to hook up with him, made a false claim, and they found this out? It could be a case of muddled consent? Maybe people got to her and paid her off?

Just because AJ is a huge jerk does not mean he necessarily did this. We had that major league baseball player recently, and Johnny Depp deal with false accusations of abuse.

I won't defend AJ Ferrari's character. At best he's pretty much a dumb ass and putting himself in bad situations. But that doesn't mean he sexually assaulted someone .

Reactions: Libertylover
Strange how she took it this far then dropped it when the rubber was going to meet the road at an actual trial. You would think they would be elated that they finally made it to trial and it was her turn to put him in prison after suffering on social media so long waiting for trial 🧐
Speculation, but one logical explanation is the closer to trial this thing progressed the better the settlement. I suspected all along she would be 'compensated' to drop the suit, via a sealed agreement with AJ admitting no guilt.

Given the ugly circumstances it's actually a win, win. She certainly knew 6 months ago her sexual history and other invasive sensitive areas will be exposed in a trial.

I appreciate everyone's deep perspective of this situation.

Respectfully,
Trevor Bauer
AJ's situation and Trevor Bauer's situation are not equivalent in any way, shape or form. There has been no exculpatory evidence in AJ's situation that I am aware of other than his denial. As for everyone who asks why did she drop it now when it is so close to the trial, the most difficult and stressful part for victims of sexual abuse is testifying at trial.

Not wishing to speak for @Mendoza77 and speaking only for myself, if one is to speak in the broadest generalities then:

Females develop in their mother's womb with all the egg cells in their ovaries that they will ever need in their lifetime.

They noursish our children of their own bodies. They give birth to our offspring. They continue to nourish our children of their own bodies. They are the primary caregivers to our children regardless of a child's gender.

That females continue to do so after years of forced patriarchal subservience and discrimination is tantamount to grace and mercy at a miraculous level.

That is perfection enough to me.

So I worship a female as a goddess and would not deride one as a bitch.
Yikes man, grow a pair.

You probably think OJ was innocent as well
This isn't a dead body, this is he said she said and just because this kid appears to be an idiot doesn't mean he committed sexual assault. He could have horrible judgement and be a clown and it's possible the girls he hangs around are as bad.

Sex isn't a stolen car, we agree yo have sex and that agreement happens in private. I see how easy it is to assume certain things based on past bad behavior, but I would rather trust the system then hang a kid after the fact.

Would I recruit him? Hell no, I would avoid him in most cases due to many incidents of bad judgement, however I'm not Brands and I'll trust his judgement on whether the kid is worth the risk. If there's fall out, it comes back on him, not some message board clown like me.

JFC, do you see the difference between certain behaviors and others? A bd decision is taking some milk crates from the grocery store, or speeding a little bit. It's not driving drunk illegally and passing people, speeding, and then crashing.

This isn't just some dumb kid stuff.
Well first of all he was sober, not drunk driving. He made a terrible decision to pass other vehicles when he should not have. I personally do not think he made this decision with the intent to maliciously injure other drivers or passengers. It was a bad decision, I am not saying it wasn't. But making a boneheaded traffic move, in my estimation, does not warrant writing someone off for the rest of their lives. I know that I made a TON of stupid decisions when I was younger and I am glad to say that I have learned from them and matured. Thankfully the people around me showed me love and grace and did not write me off.

Your a dipshit. Like usually. Never supported AJ in any fashion.
I never said you supported AJ. , MAGAMan the Russia Lover. You have and do support other that have actually been convicted of sexual abuse though, and men of notorious low character. Haven't you? So I thought you'd stick together in your support of accused sexual abusers. I mean AJ was just accused but never convicted, with his case dropped. Yet you are down on him. Others you support have been accused and tried and found guilty of sexual abuse. Your support there is unwavering. And by the way, it's you're... not your. Did you miss third grade down in the holler?

Last edited:
Well first of all he was sober, not drunk driving. He made a terrible decision to pass other vehicles when he should not have. I personally do not think he made this decision with the intent to maliciously injure other drivers or passengers. It was a bad decision, I am not saying it wasn't. But making a boneheaded traffic move, in my estimation, does not warrant writing someone off for the rest of their lives. I know that I made a TON of stupid decisions when I was younger and I am glad to say that I have learned from them and matured. Thankfully the people around me showed me love and grace and did not write me off.
Thank you for the correction, but it still was very bad judgment. If he was written off forever, he would be in jail forever. He made a decision that any person should have known could result in serious injury or death. He's free however for me the best judge of future performance is past behavior. It's all you have to go on.

D1 sports is a privilege and a coach ahs to judge whether or not his skills and attitude and behavior are worth the risk. I might not want to risk a scholarship on him myself but I wouldn't prevent him from attending school, working etc. However I would trust the judgement of the Iowa coaches on this decision, they know more than us.

I never said you supported AJ. , MAGAMan the Russia Lover. You have and do support other that have actually been convicted of sexual abuse though, and men of notorious low character. Haven't you? So I thought you'd stick together in your support of accused sexual abusers. I mean AJ was just accused but never convicted, with his case dropped. Yet you are down on him. Others you support have been accused and tried and found guilty of sexual abuse. Your support there is unwavering. And by the way, it's you're... not your. Did you miss third grade down in the holler?
give it up, quit trying to hijack the thread.

Maybe this woman wanted to hookup with AJ, but after brief periods of "getting to know you" and metabolizing alcohol, she came to her senses. Maybe during the same time period, AJ, in his own mind of course, became exponentially more handsome and desirable. This seems very likely to me.

Yikes man, grow a pair.
He has a big enough pair to stand up for what he sees as right, knowing full well the possible social repercussions here. Being intelligent and articulate with high EQ is not seen as virtues by many posters, imo. But keep living in your fantasy world and attacking messengers rather than defending position. Is normal.

You probably think OJ was innocent as well
Big difference. Ok trial was televised, so we could hear see the evidence just like the jury could. In this case, there wasn’t even a trial. My guess is they hooked up voluntarily and there is a questionable consent issue. This happens many times every week in Iowa City were a drunk hook up leads to regret and embarrassment the next day.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Your a dipshit. Like usually. Never supported AJ in any fashion.
Geezus, man, he's trying to make a Trump reference.
I wish we could've cameras on all the posters who are complaining come January in Carver and see if they cheer for AJ or not. Once he puts on a singlet Carver will be rocking

Nah, I'm good. I'll cheer on every Hawkeye except him, if he signs. Personal choice. I'm not going to judge any of you who do.

Big difference. Ok trial was televised, so we could hear see the evidence just like the jury could. In this case, there wasn’t even a trial. My guess is they hooked up voluntarily and there is a questionable consent issue. This happens many times every week in Iowa City were a drunk hook up leads to regret and embarrassment the next day.
I'm going to guess similar. I told my kids not to hook up, keep adult activities to relationships. I'm not sure if they listened but we never had these things go on.

Reactions: Libertylover
Speculation, but one logical explanation is the closer to trial this thing progressed the better the settlement. I suspected all along she would be 'compensated' to drop the suit, via a sealed agreement with AJ admitting no guilt.

Given the ugly circumstances it's actually a win, win. She certainly knew 6 months ago her sexual history and other invasive sensitive areas will be exposed in a trial.
Bingo

Reactions: el dub
AJ's situation and Trevor Bauer's situation are not equivalent in any way, shape or form. There has been no exculpatory evidence in AJ's situation that I am aware of other than his denial. As for everyone who asks why did she drop it now when it is so close to the trial, the most difficult and stressful part for victims of sexual abuse is testifying at trial.
Yeah, there are other things like a bigger settlement. Who knows? A trial will have two sides presenting their cases and we don't know what went on. What if there are witnesses that observed her saying how she was going to sleep with him that night? Or set him up? What if they both got drunk, it was consensual and he pissed her off?

Just because he hasn't shown the best judgement doesn't mean he assaulted her. And maybe he did but she didn't want to testify for the reasons you gave? Maybe he did do what she said but if the payout was right, she would drop the case? Point is we don't know. All I know is Ferrari is kind of a nitwit.

Are you trying to be witty by assuming the education taught at small town schools is automatically inferior? Might want to revisit that one. And it's others - not other. Edit your own writing before you try to hurl insults around.

And assuming anyone who does not support our subsidy of the war in Ukraine as being a "Russia Lover" is simple at best. Learn the history and how it got to this point. You might just be pointing the finger at someone else. But I know you won't. When you dig in deep you'd rather keep digging than find out the truth.

Maybe this woman wanted to hookup with AJ, but after brief periods of "getting to know you" and metabolizing alcohol, she came to her senses. Maybe during the same time period, AJ, in his own mind of course, became exponentially more handsome and desirable. This seems very likely to me.
HIGHLY unlikely … there is no doubt AJ ALWAYS thinks he is the most extraordinarily handsome and desirable person in any room!

Are you trying to be witty by assuming the education taught at small town schools is automatically inferior? Might want to revisit that one. And it's others - not other. Edit your own writing before you try to hurl insults around.

And assuming anyone who does not support our subsidy of the war in Ukraine as being a "Russia Lover" is simple at best. Learn the history and how it got to this point. You might just be pointing the finger at someone else. But I know you won't. When you dig in deep you'd rather keep digging than find out the truth.
Learn the history, try that for yourself. Russia Lover has nothing to do with what you talked about. Nothing at all. I wouldn't expect you to understand. But MAGA Man does.

Last edited:
I’m not saying AJ is a choir boy but reality is if he were guilty the case would not have been dismissed. I am more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt under Tom and Terry and am looking forward to watching him in an Iowa black and gold singlet.
sweet, summer child....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT