ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

This QB prospect, Wonderful Monds IV (Class of 2028), just got an offer from us.

12469325.jpg

Reactions: NoleinATL
Well this is a disaster. May as well yank Arnold ; maybe have him for game 3 if we make it to that.
We look like a damn teeball team

Reactions: NoleinATL
I assume this is the same lineage as the guy who was with the Braves organization and dad was a pro DB? Wonderful Terrific Monds.

Yes. Wonderful 2 played pro football in the NFL and CFL. Wonderful 3 played in the Braves minor league organization & a brother played in the NFL.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The new Tennessee pitcher has some lovely flowing blonde locks and a sweet 'stache

I mean, it does little to help, but is slightly comforting to see most of sporting world on social media pretty much saying FSU got massively screwed.

Consensus is they let Tennessee manager intimidate them after his meltdown over balk call in 8th inning. He should have been tossed, especially compared to how Clemson coaches were treated against UF. After his tirade the umps back to back in the 8th and 9th blew clear third strike pitches on third out of inning resulting in 4 runs being scored due to needing 4 outs in 8th and 9th. Just unbelievable-and really does make you wonder after watching umpires gift $EC UF the win against ACC Clemson due to complete nonsense.

So, summarize, SEC UF was massively helped in their comeback by the horrific umpire late in game causing them to go to World Series over and ACC team and five days later UMPs massively leaned on scales to make ACC team FSU have to get four outs in 8th and 9th to allow the SEC team to comeback. Both games are on ESPN. It’s hard not to see a conspiracy yet again. ESPN and SEC have ruined college sports.

Reactions: goldmom and DFSNOLE
We’re just cursed there. It will never happen. Time to accept it.
I didn’t think we had the bullpen to win the whole thing, but we were good enough it could have fallen our way if the bats are swinging, and they answered.
We got screwed on this game.

It wouldn’t surprise me to see this team pick up four in a row with the bats hot.

Lastly, I don’t really try to Monday morning manager the game of baseball, but in that situation I’m sending that kid who already hit for the cycle to 1st, I’m not letting him swing and the team feed off of it at the end of the game.

Lastly, I don’t really try to Monday morning manager the game of baseball, but in that situation I’m sending that kid who already hit for the cycle to 1st, I’m not letting him swing and the team feed off of it at the end of the game.
I think the last couple of innings had very questionable coaching. I’m on the Link train, but this was probably his early Norvell-era mistake of getting too cute and trying to do too much.

I would have walked that kid from his fourth at bat. Whittaker was rolling. Moving the outfield around probably wasn’t the move.

That said, they’re in the CWS without a bullpen and with everyone else playing out of their mind. Nothing but praise for what Link and this team accomplished so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT