ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

I hate to admit this, but this loss is not on the questionable managerial decisions, poor play, or those stupid effing umps; this loss is on the no-pic wife.

My new hat and shirt were obviously not working in the first inning, so I knew I needed to make a change. I asked no pic to change the channel and took the dogs for a walk. After the walk, I grilled some chicken, had a nice light dinner, and enjoyed a glass of wine with no pic.
I checked the app to get the score a few times but did not want to jinx the team, so I never turned back to ESPN.
We had settled into the evening, and to my surprise, when I returned from the restroom, the No Pic had changed the channel to ESPN.
I say, please tell me this is a replay, no pics comment, " I saw there were two strikes in the bottom of the 9th I didn't want you to miss the end". That was the exact moment of the check-swing call, you know the rest of the story.

sorry

I hate to admit this, but this loss is not on the questionable managerial decisions, poor play, or those stupid effing umps; this loss is on the no-pic wife.

My new hat and shirt were obviously not working in the first inning, so I knew I needed to make a change. I asked no pic to change the channel and took the dogs for a walk. After the walk, I grilled some chicken, had a nice light dinner, and enjoyed a glass of wine with no pic.
I checked the app to get the score a few times but did not want to jinx the team, so I never turned back to ESPN.
We had settled into the evening, and to my surprise, when I returned from the restroom, the No Pic had changed the channel to ESPN.
I say, please tell me this is a replay, no pics comment, " I saw there were two strikes in the bottom of the 9th I didn't want you to miss the end". That was the exact moment of the check-swing call, you know the rest of the story.

sorry

You have no choice but to kill her.

sorry
I wore the same shirt and shorts I wore in Tally last Friday when we absolutely whipped UConn hoping it would be a good luck thing.
I plan to burn them in the backyard while doing a Warchant over them later on. 😡🔥

Sounds to me like the announcers addressed, showed the video, then read the rule and showed the video again.

And it clearly was a bad / missed call that should have given the game to FSU. It wasn't 50/50, it was pretty obvious.
What a bullshit statement about not making the call in that situation. It's either a strike or not. 1st inning or 9th.

What a bullshit statement about not making the call in that situation. It's either a strike or not. 1st inning or 9th.

100%. And by NOT making the call, you make a call....... regardless of when in the game.

edit - it's a total cop out by the announcers to not state the obvious which would be shade on the ump making a bad call and giving the game away.

What a double play! Anyone else notice they panned to the fans and there was a tool bag hurricane fan wearing his miami gear. To a FSU/UVA game. In a CWS that Miami was not involved in?

miami fans gonna miami.
Yep, saw that and thought that maybe I slipped into a Time Machine.
Longing for those good ole dayz. Remember the All Caines Conference nonsense?

Looking down the road a bit, but who to cheer against right now? Who would FSU match up against better in 2 must-win games? Esp considering FSU already beat TN once in the CWS, be hard to beat them 2 more times. So UNC win today, beat Tenn once and then shoot for 2 straight against UNC?

Reactions: BelemNole
Looking down the road a bit, but who to cheer against right now? Who would FSU match up against better in 2 must-win games? Esp considering FSU already beat TN once in the CWS, be hard to beat them 2 more times. So UNC win today, beat Tenn once and then shoot for 2 straight against UNC?

Didn't FSU lose to Tennessee?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT