ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

Football schollies far out weigh any other sport. I think we would need to add another women’s sport in order to add men’s soccer.
No doubt about that. Many of the men's teams aren't fully covered with scholarships now. For example, baseball only gets 11.7 to divide among the players. I believe every woman's team is fully covered.

Reactions: billanole
Reactions: NoleinATL
Well look which two schools bookend the opening Top 25 rankings for women’s soccer:

GUYaKa7XkAEW4pk

Let’s meet in the tourney! Go Noles! Go Hawks!
We’d probably get destroyed, but our five star, Ms. Minnesota Soccer Freshman Berit Parten scored a first half hat-trick today in her debut (#2, scoring the second, third, and fifth goal in the highlights below. All beauties) against South Dakota, and our gk Macy Enneking is on the NCAA goalkeeper of the year watch list. Who are the best returning ‘Noles?

Reactions: goldmom and DFSNOLE
We’d probably get destroyed, but our five star, Ms. Minnesota Soccer Freshman Berit Parten scored a first half hat-trick today in her debut (#2, scoring the second, third, and fifth goal in the highlights below. All beauties) against South Dakota, and our gk Macy Enneking is on the NCAA goalkeeper of the year watch list. Who are the best returning ‘Noles?

Start with Dudley. She's on the US U23 team.

We lost a lot talent, Menace. One of whom, Jenna Nighswonger, is logging late game minutes in Paris, while Gabby Carle is on the Canadian roster with your hero.
Our sophomore forward Jordynn Dudley is a generational talent and has 5th Senior middle Ran Iwai and workhorse Taylor Huff to work with as mids.
Mimi Van Zanten and Heather Gilchrist will be stout backs and can jumpstart the offense.
I haven’t had a chance to research our recruits/transfers, so can’t comment much, but apparently it is a highly rated crowd.

We lost a lot talent, Menace. One of whom, Jenna Nighswonger, is logging late game minutes in Paris, while Gabby Carle is on the Canadian roster with your hero.
Our sophomore forward Jordynn Dudley is a generational talent and has 5th Senior middle Ran Iwai and workhorse Taylor Huff to work with as mids.
Mimi Van Zanten and Heather Gilchrist will be stout backs and can jumpstart the offense.
I haven’t had a chance to research our recruits/transfers, so can’t comment much, but apparently it is a highly rated crowd.
We'll miss Echegini

Oops, revised today:
Jordynn Dudley, Heather Gilchrist, Giana Riley, and Taylor Suarez have been selected to represent the United States in the 2024 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup

I was traveling yesterday and can’t find coverage of the TCU soccer match yesterday. Comments, links, ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT