ADVERTISEMENT

Roncuba55

HR All-State
Oct 6, 2023
Boy, good thing this is just scoffed at. People in the real world who screw people over like that usually run into some very serious problems.

Reactions: Bruceman44
Hope he makes a bunch of money because people like this usually run into a bunch of trouble in life. He will be an easy mark. Hey Proctor, give up a few key well timed sacks and make $200k this game.

If you don’t think he will be tested with this you are crazy. All about the $$$$$

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
I love how people are now worked up at the $100k number. Each scholarship player was getting close to that compensation before nil. Their scholarship package is close to that number for in state athletes.

• Haha
Reactions: ddeanHawk
I love how people are now worked up at the $100k number. Each scholarship player was getting close to that compensation before nil. Their scholarship package is close to that number for in state athletes.
Wha??
If he received 100k for “attending” Iowa for 2 months and not playing a down, that’s a problem. Don’t know all the facts yet but THIS would be bad.

Wha??
If he received 100k for “attending” Iowa for 2 months and not playing a down, that’s a problem. Don’t know all the facts yet but THIS would be bad.
My point was; people are acting like 100k is now a lot but these poor student athletes were getting that before and no one thought it was a lot.
They are all compensated handsomely now. Nil should be tied to all conference and all American status paid by the ncaa only.

My point was; people are acting like 100k is now a lot but these poor student athletes were getting that before and no one thought it was a lot.
They are all compensated handsomely now. Nil should be tied to all conference and all American status paid by the ncaa only.
Ok. My bad. I missed it. I get what you are saying.

Take it up with the supreme court

Oh I’m sure we’ll end up with two divisions one Wild West and one where students are employees that sign away nil to be compensated with a scholarship.
The Wild West schools will see nil $$ drop when the donors find it’s just not worth it.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
It is a lot of money. For zilch. Scam.

Reactions: sabula and GOHOX69
In other words, it’s now fine to boo the players when they suck ass!

People keep FALSELY saying Proctor got $100,000

The SWARM CEO says otherwise

We don’t have enough information to declare the $100K to be false. All Brad said was that the total payout wasn’t “very much yet,” and that it was 15% of what his total was going to be. 15% of what? If the deal was $700K+, the $100K number could be accurate.

But we don’t know. And we won’t know, because we are not entitled to that information.

And as others have said, it may not really matter. He’s gone either way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT